Seeking M/M games with shower/onsen/baths/locker room & groupal nudity (forced or not)

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
Guess it's oddly specific :s
It can range from... shy protagonist having to undress in front of others on a locker room, onsen scenes, skinny dipping, nudism... Say, for example, the shower scene on camp buddy.
Or something more akin to a "exhibitionist" tag. Or "exposed", as in "naked in a slave auction". In that note, special interest for "Forced nudity", be it groupal or individual.
Thanks in advance!

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
Hannas Exposure has a lot of scenes like this. It's a game about a girl who slowly discovers she is an exhibitionist. You continue to visit the same locations but become progressively more brazen as the game progresses. It's definitely a slow burn kind of game, you don't go from a sheltered person to walking around naked over night afterall.

Reactions: wertzukilop

fatduk87

Oct 13, 2019
Hannas Exposure has a lot of scenes like this. It's a game about a girl who slowly discovers she is an exhibitionist. You continue to visit the same locations but become progressively more brazen as the game progresses. It's definitely a slow burn kind of game, you don't go from a sheltered person to walking around naked over night afterall.
take a look at Total Nudity School Training [4h]
its a little finnicky to get running, but really good. the title already tells you most of what you need to know
I wish y'all would read instead of necroing year old threads with stuff they didn't ask for. M/M games people. Pay attention.

miel360

Apr 9, 2021
I wish y'all would read instead of necroing year old threads with stuff they didn't ask for. M/M games people. Pay attention.
Sorry english isn't my first language so I don't understand what is meant by M/M. Urban dictionary describes it as 'Masturbation Material'

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020
Guess it's oddly specific :s
It can range from... shy protagonist having to undress in front of others on a locker room, onsen scenes, skinny dipping, nudism... Say, for example, the shower scene on camp buddy.
Or something more akin to a "exhibitionist" tag. Or "exposed", as in "naked in a slave auction". In that note, special interest for "Forced nudity", be it groupal or individual.
Thanks in advance!
Grace of the Labyrinth Town, The Princess of Zeven, Curse of Pleasure, Curse Errant, Public Defense Corp, Erina and the City of Machines, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Country Bumpkin Yutaka. Almost all of them are forced scenes. Enjoy :)

fatduk87

Oct 13, 2019
How about games called
Grace of the Labyrinth Town, The Princess of Zeven, Curse of Pleasure, Curse Errant, Public Defense Corp, Erina and the City of Machines, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Country Bumpkin Yutaka. Almost all of them are forced scenes. Enjoy :)
MALE/MALE CONTENT. MAN ON MAN. THIS IS A GAY THREAD. WE WANT HOMOSEXUAL MALE CONTENT. DUDES FUCKING OTHER DUDES.

Anyway. These each have some shower/locker room scenes. Not as much onsen/bathhouse vibes as I feel like you're looking for, but it's something.
https://f95zone.to/threads/straight-revamp-v0-11-1-aaryn.5630/
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-vacation-v0-7-9-erwinvn.82435/

teraexbf

Nov 15, 2020