Seeking M/M or F/M spanking?

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
The vast majority of the spanking content I can find is F/F or M/F... Does anyone know any game where one gets to spank (a) guy/s? Or, as a male MC, gets spanked. Preferably a VN, or RPG. There's some of that with the RPG Maker games but I *think* I know most of them, at least those posted on animeotk...
Thanks in advance!!

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
Oh, found another one - posting it here as it may work as a "X/M spanking list scenes".
The MC can get spanked on "Estate Dominate"

esterlion7

May 6, 2022
Hey, thank you so much!
I've seen your games but hadn't had the occasion to play them yet. To be honest I'm more into M/M, and the looks of the male MC here didn't fit what I usually look for... but I like that it seems you are making them to be quite severe, something that I appreciate.

Reactions: SpankoMx

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
You're welcome! Yes, i'm aware the MC of my games is not liked by many. But somehow, I still can't get rid of him :)
GL in finding the M/M game.

Reactions: Knightcvel

Knightcvel

Jan 13, 2019
You're welcome! Yes, i'm aware the MC of my games is not liked by many. But somehow, I still can't get rid of him :)
GL in finding the M/M game.
Actually the MC is funny! I liked the humor, something sort of rare in this genre. I bought the games through your site instead of downloading them here. I see that you update Spankytown College. Is there a link for former purchasers update it?