Unity Macabre Hall 2 [v2.0.0] [TheDuceDev]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I'm not really too optimistic about this project, a free and paid version will probably lead to an unfortunate outcome. Because knowing how that is, I'm sure some of the content added in the paid version will not even exist in the free version. I really hope you can change that please, I want to experience the game as whole as well and not seeing content and stuff locked behind a pay wall. Unfortunately, I'm that dude that doesn't have money to pay the patreon.

Last edited:

leabosser

Feb 2, 2024
Pretty much just doors/pressure (the roblox games, shocking i know) with spirry being the only semi-unique addition.
Patrol shows up a bit too fast after the cue and leaves the room too dark to see anything. (the other two are fairly easily avoidable if you can just react to spirry and have your volume high for stalky)
If you want better gameplay just play doors/pressure, thanks.

sniff3005

Oct 12, 2016
meh i was interested for like half a second. paywalled scenes and ONLINE LEADERBOARDS!? da faq

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024
I'm not really too optimistic about this project, a free and paid version will probably lead to an unfortunate outcome. Because knowing how that is, I'm sure some of the content added in the paid version will not even exist in the free version. I really hope you can change that please, I want to experience the game as whole as well and not seeing content and stuff locked behind a pay wall. Unfortunately, I'm that dude that doesn't have money to pay the patreon.
Hey, thanks for feedback! I understood that many people wrote about it, so as it's the first free version - you have only one sex scene. Next free update you'll have all sex scenes from first premium version, so don't worry about it

Reactions: Malik177

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Games that include free and paid versions on this site always tend to do poorly. I understand wanting to make money but that should be done because you make a good product and people naturally want to support you, not because you nickel and dime them like you're EA, locking most of the content away behind a paywall.

I was excited to download and try this but after seeing the comments and how all but one sex animation is behind a paywall I will pretty much ignore this game from here on out which is a shame cause this game looked really fun to play. Hopefully you reverse this decision in the future.

Edit: I see in a reply that the dev has decided in the next free update that the free version will have the content of the premium version. I think that's great. I would be fine with the free version being one update behind on the content to remain free and the premium version being one update ahead so you can support and buy the game with the newest content update as a way to support the dev/so they can make extra money.

Reactions: theducedev

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
Games that include free and paid versions on this site always tend to do poorly. I understand wanting to make money but that should be done because you make a good product and people naturally want to support you, not because you nickel and dime them like you're EA, locking most of the content away behind a paywall.

I was excited to download and try this but after seeing the comments and how all but one sex animation is behind a paywall I will pretty much ignore this game from here on out which is a shame cause this game looked really fun to play. Hopefully you reverse this decision in the future.

Edit: I see in a reply that the dev has decided in the next free update that the free version will have the content of the premium version. I think that's great. I would be fine with the free version being one update behind on the content to remain free and the premium version being one update ahead so you can support and buy the game with the newest content update as a way to support the dev/so they can make extra money.
Why add demos here at all (which are already free on their website). You need to add the latest paid version here (if someone has it). What's the point of downloading something that is already available and offering to buy it on the official website (well, nonsense). Except to make a fucking advertisement for your product.

• Hey there

theducedev

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2024

That's what I want to make

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019

That's what I want to make
We are pirates (who cannot buy games on patreon, itch and other sites and for sanctions, and we have to wait for freebies, and not another way to see the advertising of the game).
Sorry, author, I don't have the opportunity to buy a subscription on websites (except for busty).
Since I'm from the CIS.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Posting this over on this thread as Dev didn't mention that this is apparently the reason why this game exists instead of completing their previous one.
Sup, I'm making the sequel 'cause I lost saving files for Original Macabre Hall. and you'll see more

• Red Heart
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes