Others - Completed - Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

1. 4.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

I like this one quite a bit.

Let me preface this with the statement that this game isn't exactly high-budget, and it has a lot of little issues (cough cough THE FLUID cough) like the lighting being kinda funky, and the UI being some godawful squished mess on the right side of the screen (I assume this is for VR users, but I haven't gotten around to playing this game in VR yet, so I can't verify that.

Anyway, skip the story, just play the sandbox.
    There's an ambiguously-aged girl you can do all kinds of things to, ranging from plain-ol' sex to sticking dildos into all of her orifices that squirt laxatives into her, but you've gotten a massive anal plug jammed in her ass so her belly just grows and grows instead.
    You can make her a futa, wank her like crazy, but keep her dick plugged so her balls swell up, or you can attach a tube to her peen and stick the other end up her cooch so she keeps cumming into herself.
    Or you can jam hentai parasites into all of her orifices, IDK.
    ...you probably get the point.
    It's a sex sandbox where you can adjust a very adjustable machine to do all kinds of crazy stuff to this girl.

I'll drop my complaints at the bottom here:
    1. The girl's swollen belly is rigged poorly, so it does all kinds of dumb stuff if she moves around too much.
    2. Non-toggleable censorship
    3. THE LIQUIDS, holy moly are they bad. It's cool they tried to make a legit particle system like they did, but it just looks like absolute garbage, no matter what kind of fluid it is
    4. That dumb UI. You have to play the game fullscreen, full-res or you can't read any of it. The whole thing is squished to the side and placed at an angle, and I've definitely needed to squint more than once
    5. Hardly any interaction with her boobs. There's like 3 toys to use, and I'm absolutely surprised you can't make her lactate, then tape them off so they swell from the milk; that'd fit the rest of the game quite well, but I think the nipple tape is just for looks.
    6. (This one's a definite personal opinion.) The game REALLY wants her to piss and shit constantly, and unless you plug her up, she WILL do it, quite a lot.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

It's boring to say the least.
    2+ dozen pages to bore your way through reading before you get to do anything with the machines.
    The machine is too chunky.
    The red writing (in selected machine parts menu) is too small to read, and being on a diagonal view makes it worse.
    100+ of the machine parts are locked until you grind your way through the boringness first.
    The menu (for choosing the machine parts is utterly confusing, and a mess - while many parts are highlighted in white; they still cannot be chosen to use.
    Cannot remove the girls clothes - have to turn her upside down for the dress to raise (fall down).
    Even though you can turn the camera round <--360--> plus up and down, the chunky machine blocks most of the visuals.
    The poor cheap sound FX is cringey - nothing to fap to - sounds like the poor girl is being hollowed out of her skeleton.
    The fluids looks like inflated party balloons (the one's you can shape into animals).
    Her constant whimpers rape your eardrums with or without headphones.
    Overall: Not worth more than half a star.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

DigitalMan

This is fantastic. Plenty of options, loads of stuff to unlock, and loads of stuff to do. It's a great play, and unlocking everything only took me about 1 hour or so, and playing with all of those options was great. There's a bunch of base altars, which are the machines the girl is strapped to, there's a good few different dildos and such for vaginal and anal, there's scat in the game, if you like that, but it's totally optional, as all the stuff is. You can also make the girl a futanari, and there's an altar where she is restrained and fucks a clone doll of herself, which forces the futanari. Again, all optional. There's also some good stuff outside of pure sex, there's an extra option for lighting, there's a weird ghost audience you can get, there's also these floating x-ray panels you can get, you can only really see them well from the subjective viewpoint, which puts your camera in the eyes of the girl.

There's also a free mode, as the normal mode where you get the resource to buy stuff also has a stamina bar. Though I always found it actually non-intrusive, by the time your stamina has run low, you've probably got enough money to get the machine you've been eyeing in the shop. Man, maybe this is a little biased, but I freaking love this game.