Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
wtf does usb onahole compatible mean?
I doubt Char's custom Z'Gok comes with it.

There was a TV program on a few years ago and used one (might even be the one from the Sankaku article), it was mostly off screen of course. I still regret seeing it, and I think he probably regretted doing it on national TV (well BBC3 anyway).

Lots of onahole explanations now.

W65

May 31, 2018
Behold! I doubt Char's custom Z'Gok comes with it.

There was a TV program on a few years ago and Tyger Drew-Honey used one (might even be the one from the Sankaku article), it was mostly off screen of course. I still regret seeing it, and I think he probably regretted doing it on national TV (well BBC3 anyway).

Lots of onahole explanations now.
Am I ridiculously out of date, or is BBC still paid for by that television rate or tax or whatever it is over there? Was the public happy with the fact that their TV money paid for a guy to be masturbated offscreen on the telly eh what?

Anyhow, I'm not going to play this, but I was tickled way out of proportion to see a casual reference cropping up in my elf masturbation simulator. Sure, it might be about a Machine for Pleasuring Elfs but there's no reason it can't be pseudoeducational at the same time.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Sadlly there isn't any, since any saves are %AppData% types, and they can't b shared from one OS ver to a different OS as well, so you just have to plays the game, till you unlock everything, also it doesn't takes that much time to unlock all stuff, if you uses the PDF that comes with the game, it teaches you how.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Am I ridiculously out of date, or is BBC still paid for by that television rate or tax or whatever it is over there? Was the public happy with the fact that their TV money paid for a guy to be masturbated offscreen on the telly eh what?
Yep the BBC is still paid for by the TV license, and BBC3 was their innovative programming for the young people type channel. But it's off air now and just a hand full of programs on iPlayer. Also announced off air the same year as that show aired so...

Reactions: W65

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
This game is surprisingly addictive. I'm glad earning points to unlock new parts isn't too hard.

Now the only question is how to go about getting a machine like this irl :unsure:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Old ladies need love too :eek:
I remember reading a while back that some of the highest recorded STD spread rates in the US are found in the gated communities of rich old people...
Ponder that for a moment.
(Or don't; lemonparty.jpg)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes