[Others] [Completed] Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [zerobyteorbit]

Aug 19, 2017
This took a while, but here the hacked save. In windows 10 the folder to copy the file is: (ask cortana :p)
%appdata%\zerobyteorbit\Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple\1.0.0.0

Attachments

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
if you have usb electric onahole you can plug it in and turn on the option then the game will stimulate your onahole while the machine's running
Now I wonder if there is some universally agreed on common API for such devices or if every vendor basically does their own thing. Or is it just considered a game controller and uses XInput or HID functionality?

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Now I wonder if there is some universally agreed on common API for such devices or if every vendor basically does their own thing. Or is it just considered a game controller and uses XInput or HID functionality?
Actually, this has been a thing for quite some time now, over a year or two I think, of using both a VR with a USB Onahole device, also, not all Onahole devices aren't the same, some are very different then from others, while most are basically the same, but some of the both, do offer a interchangeable inner cock sleeve, for some different textures, but some to either have a button inside or a non-button optic sensor, that senses speed, depth, pressure, heat and of course, injaculation as well, some do comes with various different kinds and types of motors, for added extra stimulants, also some can have pre-buil-in settings, while some you can programs how ever you want, so yeah. lol

Aug 19, 2017
Yes the data about the machine was not encoded in the config file, so i manually changed the boolean in there.
All the parts are unlocked.

LvdvE

Oct 8, 2017
Japanese laws require it. I tried uncensoring it but it uses some net wrapper called sharpdx which im completely unfamiliar with. Even if you do manage to remove the mosaic shader I think the actual texture is censored as well as I wasn't able to find an uncensored dds image for the vagina.
Hi !
What you just said fuels my interest, do you know some effective tools to remove the censorship-pixelization? I ask for images especially, I guess it's even more complex for videos.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Uploader
Jun 2, 2018
Hi !
What you just said fuels my interest, do you know some effective tools to remove the censorship-pixelization? I ask for images especially, I guess it's even more complex for videos.
If I did and I knew how it would already be done. As for images lets say we do manage to remove the mosaic filter. You still have to take these images here and make it look like a proper vagina and this might not be the only two for all I know. Don't actually try with these images as its a low quality screenshot of the dds image I extracted.
mosaic1.PNG mosaic.PNG

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
If I did and I knew how it would already be done. As for images lets say we do manage to remove the mosaic filter. You still have to take these images here and make it look like a proper vagina and this might not be the only two for all I know. Don't actually try with these images as its a low quality screenshot of the dds image I extracted.
Actually that's not hard to do. You just need a source image that can be scaled to closely match the original, then use a healing tool to impose the replacement over it.
The problems arise when you have stretched textures for 3d dicks and such, those are a little harder to demosaic manually.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.