Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
RE227560_img_main.jpg

Overview:
In a ruined world remains only the Devil's Castle. There was an elf witch Nagi who was masturbating to kill time with machines found in a small room in the basement. When she was satisfied with all the machines, she remembered the existence of a ruined temple on the top floor of the demon's castle. There was a cloud buster secretly hiding a machine with incomparable amount of wickedness compared to the machine found in the underground small room. The Cloud Buster was a large machine that blew away stagnant clouds using orgone energy, and inside it contained machines used for rituals. Nagi got so fired up seeing the aggressive, torturing machine that she could die. When you free all the machines in this cloud buster, you'll get a hint to fix the ruined world. Nagi decided to dedicate her body to these machines.... The harsh, unforgiving, and nightmare-like machine masturbation begins.
Release Date: 2018/12/30
Developer:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patches: - full decensor

Thank you @DLSmaster for sharing this game.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RE227560_img_smp1.jpg RE227560_img_smp2.jpg RE227560_img_smp3.jpg RE227560_img_smp4.jpg RE227560_img_smp5.jpg RE227560_img_smp6.jpg RE227560_img_smp7.jpg RE227560_img_smp8.jpg RE227560_img_smp9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
why censored?((
Japanese laws require it. I tried uncensoring it but it uses some net wrapper called sharpdx which im completely unfamiliar with. Even if you do manage to remove the mosaic shader I think the actual texture is censored as well as I wasn't able to find an uncensored dds image for the vagina.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Is this in English?
I tried this once and had absolutely no fucking clue what I was doing.
I believe I also had a crack at demosaic, but was not determined because gameplay.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is this in English?
I believe I also had a crack at demosaic, but was not determined because gameplay.
Yeah its english. As mentioned above I already attempted but failed because of said reasons.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Is this in English?
The game does have a Mod folder though, that was used for make visual changes to the machine devices, so if you or anyone could uses that, could make a nude patch for it, but the outside of the girl's vagina is Censored, but not the inside though, but her grown cock with balls is also Censored as well, but there is a thing in the game, that later cloned herself, so she can have sex with herself, so, that's an extra pair of Censored stuff there.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I keep getting this error message, and I'm not sure what exactly is wrong. I installed the Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable, but I think the problem lies in the "BulletSharp" file, even though it comes straight out of the proverbial box.

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I keep getting this error message, and I'm not sure what exactly is wrong. I installed the Visual Studio 2017 Redistributable, but I think the problem lies in the "BulletSharp" file, even though it comes straight out of the proverbial box.
Visit their website, I saw this referenced on the 'Support' page. I did not check it out/translate the page as I am not having this issue

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Visit their website, I saw this referenced on the 'Support' page. I did not check it out/translate the page as I am not having this issue
Huh. Who'd have thought there would be a difference between the x86 and x64 redistributables? At least I got it working now.

neron86

Mar 5, 2017
um es unter win 10 spielen zu können muss man unter "region" die dezimaltrennzeichen von komma in punkt ändern
in order to be able to play it under win 10, u must change the decimal separator of comma in point under "region"

Reactions: quiq

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the mouse work in vr ?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes