Others Completed Machine Ruin Self-Destruction Masturbation Life of the Sky Temple [Final] [zerobyteorbit]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Ah I see, well if and when you can or do, figures that out, please let us know and shares up the updated patch please.
I figured it out and made it better in the process (see updated post). Now you just need to drop a little dll file into the game folder. I had to do some nasty digging and editing deep in the guts of what appears to be the custom engine this guy uses. You can delete the modified .exe from the old patch.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I figured it out and made it better in the process (see updated post). Now you just need to drop a little dll file into the game folder. I had to do some nasty digging and editing deep in the guts of what appears to be the custom engine this guy uses. You can delete the modified .exe from the old patch.
By the way I sent you a DM/PM.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Oh were in the game's folder by the way? Please show with a image please.

(EDIT) Never mind I got it lol

LvdvE

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
About the censorship, I understand the economic context, where it seems strange and seems to actually join an anchor in practice, is that even images published for free on foreign sites also undergo censorship.

Otherwise, I found a tool in the genre I imagined (using deep learning), but I still do not really know what it gives and if it's easy to use:

dowjonsie

Dec 5, 2017
This turned out to be a whole he'll of a lot better than I anticipated.

The sound is absolutely amazing.

Models could definitely use a vertex count bump, and better body sculpting.

But this deserves at least 9/10

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure that I have the English version, but I may be mistaken because I can't get it to run in English. Is there something that I have to do in order to correct this or does the actual English version launch in English?
Where did you got yours from ?

Frenzyman

Oct 29, 2017
How do you get the 134th component? i have everything unlocked but it still says i only have 133 of 134.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
How do you remove cumstains and is there an option to customize the girl?
Right hand side low. Display Setting>Change Bodyshape. To clear the stains it's up top right "reset bukakke"

To exit the menu, Display Setting>Back (a bit unintuative, I thought it would be the arrow up top, but that just hides the menus.)

Ustu

Dec 8, 2017
just want to know if it's normal to have the option like this cause it's a pain to read
Sans titre.png

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Error Message

Seriously, I can't play the game. Well...

That happens.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Go install the latest .net framework, and considering you don't have that installed already, you should also go find the latest vcredist (Microsoft Visual C++)

memerman

Jun 16, 2018
Anyone found out which shock does the thick anal plug refer to? The altar shock doesn't seem to unplug it and i can't use the anal shock option without the piston

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
Anyone found out which shock does the thick anal plug refer to? The altar shock doesn't seem to unplug it and i can't use the anal shock option without the piston
you need the giant fist to gut punch and remove the thick plug. (I can't remember what its actual in game name is.)

Xamuk

Apr 14, 2018
Decensor patch
Hey @mercury, any chance you can get the decensor to work on the VR version? I get an error when starting the VR version with this DLL present. I think you can try and run it without a headset as the error occurs before any of the VR stuff.

Beigevenus

Dec 27, 2018
Am I the only one getting the: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." exception message?
I've tried changing my system locale to Japanese and yes, I've downloaded the Redistributable 2017 (x86).

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes