Machine Translated Games on f95

bobbybiggerplays2

Donor
Nov 30, 2017
Hello!

Wanted to open a discussion thread about machine translated games being included on the site. There are a number of japanese titles which don't have proper translations and instead are translated by sites like google, and the text is left incomprehensible. I'm not talking about bad "engrish" but absolutely non-sense translations. One of the things I love about f95 is the consistency that nearly every title you find on the site is in proper english. The site doesn't include games which are strictly Russian, Japanese, German etc. It'd be nice if this restriction extended to machine translated games too.

What are your guys thoughts?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Wanted to open a discussion thread about machine translated games being included on the site...
Pretty sure they are allowed, for example and are machine translated. Also let's not forget with its (but bad) translation.

Edit - Ohhh sorry you were saying they maybe shouldn't be allowed here, like jerricho13 said they're better than nothing. It is at least mentioned in the op usually if you want to avoid them. I'm going to go now, and try to learn how to read again...

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Every game here has its fans, if they start banning certain games at some point they'd ban something I like. Maybe even something you like, it's a slippery slope. :ROFLMAO:

I don't want that.