ulemja35

Jul 30, 2017
If I put my base into a dangerous area like one of the forests where wolves spawn, will it stop wolves from spawning nearby or will they keep spawning and constantly attack my base?

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
If I put my base into a dangerous area like one of the forests where wolves spawn, will it stop wolves from spawning nearby or will they keep spawning and constantly attack my base?
It doesn't prevent them from spawning. I have chickens and deers spawn around my base (although my base is pretty huge) and I occasionally get a bear spawning in. You can always have a guard out and/or set your villagers to Survivor so they don't receive damage from hostile wildlife and scouts.
1717474991612.png
Edit: Speaking off, a pig spawned on a stone platform as I walked into frame.
1717475251058.png

Petepanned1

Jun 25, 2020
This game's great, hope it gets tons of content. The systems are all really good but there's not enough NPC types for sex scenes, and it would be great if there were more scenes per enemy

Tofu_Eater

Jun 20, 2018
This game's great, hope it gets tons of content. The systems are all really good but there's not enough NPC types for sex scenes, and it would be great if there were more scenes per enemy
We can only hope. As of now the dev have completed, but not released, an H-scene between Yona and the Large Native Male, a new workbench that you can craft "handmade items" (literal translation; unsure what it is as no other details), and beehives which I am assuming will be the honey farm.

uglywolf

Nov 3, 2018
Unique female NPC cannot get pregnant (yet).
Oof, I was thinking on snatching le daughter. So I tried using the 100% CHEAT which for some reason works on them(Since when I tried it on Giant and Shino, it doesn't actually work). Guess its not the time just yet.

aljhaztineg

Aug 23, 2019
ive been looking the search bar on how to make wheat but i cant find how all i see are let the crop wither and turn into seeds then after that i cant find any way to make wheat im trying to make a flour some step by step would be nice thanks

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes