flannan

Dec 15, 2022
edit: Btw, what's the necrophiliac content in this game, so far haven't encountered it
Male MC can sex female mummies and sadako.
Female MC can be turned into a zombie and sexed in one of her defeat scenes.
Corpse put into a toilet building behaves as if alive (which is probably a bug).
Overall, not much for somebody who loves it, but enough that a tag should be put as a warning.

Reactions: John8r9

Facha1234

Mar 11, 2019
is there a way to change a native appearance without cheats?
You can craft a beauty mirror on the beauty workbench. That changes things like hairstyles and hair colour. Then, there's a workbench you can craft with the green haired girl to change skin/eyes colour.

To change a native appearance, make it follow you, then choose the option on either mirror/lab workbench.

Sum G

Jul 5, 2023
Haven't played this game (at least not yet) I've heard it's pretty good but apparently loli was banned but not the guro/necrophilia... huh. Well given that the screenshots have female characters with no arms and legs, might be a hard pass for me unless it's avoidable because loli is fine with me but guro and necrophilia... makes my brain hurt.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Haven't played this game (at least not yet) I've heard it's pretty good but apparently loli was banned but not the guro/necrophilia... huh. Well given that the screenshots have female characters with no arms and legs, might be a hard pass for me unless it's avoidable because loli is fine with me but guro and necrophilia... makes my brain hurt.
All of that content is optional. You'll come across a story section with it but in no way are you forced into making your village like that.

favori

Jul 11, 2022
Male MC can sex female mummies and sadako.
Female MC can be turned into a zombie and sexed in one of her defeat scenes.
Corpse put into a toilet building behaves as if alive (which is probably a bug).
Overall, not much for somebody who loves it, but enough that a tag should be put as a warning.
Speaking of necrophilia.... I had a bug when I was dismantling a muscular female native for parts, pressed R on a piece of torso and launched defeat animation. Body with fake head was "hovering" in the air, while MC making performance with the body and real cuted head lying nearby.

• Wow
Reactions: flannan

Kagari Touki

Jul 7, 2020
Ok so because i havent played in a while, can someone please tell me why i cannot move beyond this? Is there a quest or a boss that id have to beat? Screenshot (92).png Screenshot (93).png Screenshot (92).png Screenshot (93).png

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Ok so because i havent played in a while, can someone please tell me why i cannot move beyond this? Is there a quest or a boss that id have to beat?
I'm pretty sure that's quest for Keigo and his lover.
You might also need to beat a boss that lives in a tent to the south of screenshotted position.

The game isn't called Mad Island for nothing. But much of the worst stuff is avoidable.
1) You can add back loli with DLC, if you want to. We just aren't allowed to tell you where it is, but it's easy to find.
2) There isn't much necrophilia, even if you look for it. Only one scene (defeat by one boss) may happen without your input.
3) Guro, on the other hand, is much more common:
Prepare for enemies getting dismembered in combat. This one is going to happen a lot.
I think you can switch off guro in defeat scenes in the settings (if I am not mistaken, that's also only defeat by one boss).
But most importantly, the game allows (but does not make necessary) a lot of crazy stuff, such as turning people into quadruple amputees, or making shields out of people's arms. Just don't build the table that stands on human legs, and you will avoid most of it.
You'll still see quadruple amputees when fighting one boss, but as long as you don't use his machine or make copies of it, it shouldn't be a problem.

Something like that. I hope you aren't reading it right after eating.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Prepare for enemies getting dismembered in combat. This one is going to happen a lot.
I think you can switch off guro in defeat scenes in the settings (if I am not mistaken, that's also only defeat by one boss).
But most importantly, the game allows (but does not make necessary) a lot of crazy stuff, such as turning people into quadruple amputees, or making shields out of people's arms. Just don't build the table that stands on human legs, and you will avoid most of it.
You'll still see quadruple amputees when fighting one boss, but as long as you don't use his machine or make copies of it, it shouldn't be a problem.
One other thing comes to mind. You'd have to avoid using heavy attack (the F key) during combat as that tends to send limbs flying all over the place LOL. Just bear in mind that the game might become harder to play without heavy attack, especially at higher levels. Though I suppose if you build a big enough army you'd be fine.

Oh and don't do androids, as that would require cutting off limbs to build them. Get giants instead ;)

Reactions: flannan

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
Someone on steam had set up a github page with a few mods people might like. Think it may work only on .18

Below is a copy and paste from the author Yotan. I am sorry of someone already had posted about this earlier.

Several Mods - Gallery, zoom, npc work, unnoficial patches and more
Hello,

So I have been playing the game and while I am having fun with it, there were a few things that I felt was missing, so I decided to mod them in.

---

Before we go into details, you need to know and understand that:

1. Every mod here can potentially break your game. They are changing the game code in ways the devs did not expect/know;
2. If you find a bug, check BepInEx console to check if a mod is not causing issues.
3. Before you report a bug to the game developer, try reproducing the bug without mods.

Let's not make the life of the developers harder. And responsibly enjoy a modded game

---

For the game developers: Thanks for the game, playing it is fun, and modding it is interesting too. Please don't take these mods as a bad criticism. And if you think something here can be used in the game, feel free to use it.

---

So, let's get to the mods.

This topic is likely to get outdated, so if you want to go to where it is updated, go to the github page:

Currently I made 9 mods and 1 "mod utils lib". Those are:

1. Crafting colors -- Tell what you are missing to craft a item
2. Disassemble items -- Break an item back to its materials (use T, like disassembling animals)
3. Enhance workplaces -- Make NPCs produce more in Lumber/Mining as their level and morale increases. Also make Harvest collect fish traps if they have a fishing rod in the 1st slot of their inventory
4. Gallery -- Tracks H Scenes into a gallery. Not all scenes are being tracked/playable yet
5. Increase Zoom -- Allows you to zoom out further (3x increase)
6. Npc Stats -- When a NPC becomes your friend or is born, they now get stats points according to their level and those points are randomly distributted. This should make higher level friends stronger. It may also affect enemies though.
7. Stack nearby -- Press V to stack your inventory to nearby chests (The game lags a bit)
8. Warp body -- Press P while checking a dead body to warp the body to the nearest respawn point. Great to clean up piled bodies in your base
9. Unnoficial patches -- Bug fixes that I could do using mods. For now, only translation (JP -> English) fixes were made.

For modders, I made YotanModCore, a set of utilities and constants for modding. Usually, if I used something in the other mods that I think could be used by someone else, it is in there. (e.g. npc constants, game version info, stats change utilities, and so on)

Check the github release for downloads and installation instructions.

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes