Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
its not a png, its just wooden pillar from wooden workbench. It takes some time to make it looks like walls tho
Looks like wood beams at the top and bottom, too. At least on the right side. Maybe hasn't gotten around to doing the left yet. Must have taken ages to do all this :eek:

Gotta admit it looks pretty awesome though.

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Looks like wood beams at the top and bottom, too. At least on the right side. Maybe hasn't gotten around to doing the left yet. Must have taken ages to do all this :eek:

Gotta admit it looks pretty awesome though.
its normal, some people on discord spent 3 days to build a good looking base before

Jin238

Aug 7, 2024
3 days?
As a self proclaimed "creative gamer" it's getting real hard to justify my base being just a stone house for me and my harem and 2 straw shacks for the riff raff in the middle of a clutter of workbenches. Maybe i should take my hand out my pants and make a nice base too, i got like 60 hours on this thing.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
3 days?
As a self proclaimed "creative gamer" it's getting real hard to justify my base being just a stone house for me and my harem and 2 straw shacks for the riff raff in the middle of a clutter of workbenches. Maybe i should take my hand out my pants and make a nice base too, i got like 60 hours on this thing.
yep, 3 real life days (but be aware tho, too many buildings or npc allies in game can cause loading time longer [someone have to wait for 200 seconds to load the save])

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
guys, why cant i get reika to follow me? after letting keigo live and there was a reika sex scene?
it says cannot take anymore
clearly u didn't lvl up ur leader skill. After u lvl it up, check the red flag on top left of ur screen to see if the value was 0/4 or above. Special npcs like her need 4 while female giant need 6

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
Wish the dev streamlined the H-scene and equipments
Let's say Shino / Reika could equip any weapons & accs (not costumes, I'm aware these will need new assets)
and could have common H-scene tagged with "female native" or "elder sister native" in addition to their respective unique scene

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Aug 13, 2020
I really wish they took a moment to make up their minds and make all buildables either orthogonal or isometric. It's a real PIA to commit to base building with such a fundamental conflict.

Reactions: Denkader

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I really wish they took a moment to make up their minds and make all buildables either orthogonal or isometric. It's a real PIA to commit to base building with such a fundamental conflict.
I think only walls follow the orthogonal pattern, which of course conflicts with everything else :eek: You can kind of build them in a straight line by merging each block into the other, but it can be tricky and a real pain to pull off when you're building something big.

Makeit69

Formerly 'BigdicB'
Apr 8, 2022
Is there any possible way to get to the scene with reika again? I picked the wrong choice and just checking if I can get to redo it again (scene where reika and her bf is having an intercourse)

4.40 star(s) 57 Votes