John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
btw guys is there a way to breed cows? ive captured both female and male cow.
no, breeding farm's function is not wut it looks from the name of it. I remember I mentioned inside my guide before

PS: this game doesn't separate cows to female and male. The pink one is just a rare type of cow that can produce double amount of milk than normal one

Last edited:

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
I really wish they took a moment to make up their minds and make all buildables either orthogonal or isometric. It's a real PIA to commit to base building with such a fundamental conflict.
Even then, you'd be amazed to see how people managed to build something incredible from this limitation.
I kinda wish there's a "flat" wall that I can use just to cover up those sky platforms, but I'll just use wood pillars.

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
they also need to make it so that objects above player become translucent. cant make multi story bases because of camera block
I do wish for something like that, or at least some sort of "underground" or bigger house.
A user in the discord actually experimented on the floor height, if I remember correctly, 8th floor high up should allow the objects to not show up/block your screen.

You'll get used to it, once in a while there will be the funny types

Reactions: MaestreOfChaos

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Is there any possible way to get to the scene with reika again? I picked the wrong choice and just checking if I can get to redo it again (scene where reika and her bf is having an intercourse)
If you look at John's guide to the game, at the very bottom he shares a way to reset your progress on any given side quest by editing your save file. I successfuly pulled it off twice (for the giantess and Shino).

I'd also like to redo the Sally and Reika/Keigo plots, but I think both of those are considered part of the main quest and John warns that editing the main quest could break your save.

Still, I'll likely give it a shot at some point. So long as you backup your save before you edit it, you should be fine as you can always go back to the previous version if something breaks.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Makeit69

So I decided to test this and successfully managed to redo the entire Keigo/Reika/Takumi plotline without any issues.

To pull this off though I figured I'd have to reset ALL the quests that were connected with those characters to avoid any conflicts.

For those who want to do this, here's how I did it:

1) Look for your latest save file. You'll find it inside your main Mad Island folder. Go into "Mad Island_Data" folder, then "StreamingAssets" and finally "XML." That's where you'll find all your saves.

2) Backup the one you want to edit. It'll be titled something like SaveData07.xml. Just look for the highest number if you want your most recent save.

3) Once you did the backup, open the file in Notepad or Notepad++ or somesuch.

4) Use Ctrl-F to search for "QuestSave." That will bring you to the section we want to edit.

5) In this section you'll see ALL the main and sub quests in a format like this:

<questKey>Boss_Spider</questKey>
<progress>1</progress>

Now we need to find all the relevant quests and set their respective progress values to 0 (only change the number BTW, don't touch anything else).

These are all the ones I reset:

Main_Reika
Main_Takumi
Main_Takumi1
Main_TakumiFeed
Main_Reika1
Sub_Keigo
Sub_KeigoPendant
Main_Bridge
Sub_Prison

Note that Main_Bridge also needs to be reset to access the Prison sub quest (ie the one with Sally).

Some of these might already be at 0 for you depending how far you've gotten into the main plot, just make sure you set all of the other ones at 0 as well.

And yes, that's a lot of stuff to redo, but it actually goes pretty fast once you know what to do.

The only inconvenience I've noticed so far with redoing all those quests is that you end up with character dupes. Mainly Reika, Keigo (assuming you don't kill him), and Takumi.

I suspected this would happen and so moved my original ones outside of my base before I set off for the first event, just so I could keep track of which were which. I recommend doing this as well.

That said, it's not a huge issue, but it is a little bit weird having dupes of characters that should theoretically be unique LOL.

I suppose I could banish them--maybe even kill them, hmm. Might try that at some point.

EDIT: As per John's reply, note that you can reset the progress of those quests much more easily by using the in-game command /qp. Just use each of the quest names I listed above, one at a time, followed by zero, like so: "/qp Main_Reika 0" etc. Without the quotes, of course ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan and John8r9
4.40 star(s) 57 Votes