DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's ability to disable sex with futa\shemale for people who don't like content like this. If someone disabled futanari content, he will not lose anything from the main story, just a few futa sex scenes, somewhere the sex with futa will be replaced by sex with a girl.
The toilet paper joke ended at the first mention. :confused: As a currency, absolutely any paper is used, not just toilet paper.
I get you, but you usually disable a fetish when it won't be important at all, for example, is there going to be a main character that is a futanari?, if it isn't then yeah, the futa content being disabled isn't too much.

Overall it's the old issue, sometimes if you want everyone to be happy no one is at all. Following that would be the question related to use of strap-on, if you disabled futanari would there be strap-on? or it isn't planned for them to appear in game.

Reactions: SPodvohom Games

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I get you, but you usually disable a fetish when it won't be important at all, for example, is there going to be a main character that is a futanari?, if it isn't then yeah, the futa content being disabled isn't too much.

Overall it's the old issue, sometimes if you want everyone to be happy no one is at all. Following that would be the question related to use of strap-on, if you disabled futanari would there be strap-on? or it isn't planned for them to appear in game.
:unsure:
Strapon include into femdom sections.

Velitus

Sep 7, 2018
That's completely fair, but try to consider every interaction from the perspective of the player. 15 cans at 75 paper a pop means the player has to grind the job more than a hundred times before they can even go on the first quest. Why would anyone—even people who enjoy grind-heavy games—want to sit through that?
As you say, balancing the game economy is tricky and takes practice, but consider the purpose of any grind you introduce: Is it just there to stagger and spread out the rest of the game content, to add extra playing time, or does it have a play value in itself?
Get enough money to get a stash coordinates from the informant at the bar. thousands of papers.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Dude, I just realized something; COVID and the alien invasion led people to buying food and toilet paper. Like, hording it. I WAS WRONG. That part of the prologue was probably not poorly worded. My bad.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Can someone write a guide/ walkthrough for the Game please ?
At this point it's really not necessary, Khairus. There are plenty of prostitution scenes, but beyond that the game is still in the very early stages of development and there isn't enough content to warrant a guide. Just talk to people and the game will open up naturally. There's only one route, and it's pretty easy to figure out. Have you tried playing through it yet?

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
At this point it's really not necessary, Khairus. There are plenty of prostitution scenes, but beyond that the game is still in the very early stages of development and there isn't enough content to warrant a guide. Just talk to people and the game will open up naturally. There's only one route, and it's pretty easy to figure out. Have you tried playing through it yet?

Ok I can try that. I really need to get over my reluctance to take chances with stuff and relax sometimes lol

Thank you for the reply :)

Reactions: Alleyway

texwoogie

Jul 1, 2020
I have to give some constructive criticism to the game and point out certain things.

1. The translation from Russian to English doesn't seem to jibe correctly. For instance, you mix up the his/her pronouns, misidentify a certain gender with futanaris, and the wording doesn't seem very English-sounding. Granted, English may not be your native language but tidying up the translation would help sell your game's playability.
2. The economy seems really fixed for low return investment. For instance, you can whore yourself out to futanaris or dominant women more than five times to make up 100 papers. It seems like the replay value for the Jakonda job would plummet as one would get bored. The economy needs to be re-balanced and scaled properly. Again, this takes work.
3. Certain purchases do not track. For instance, having a mechanic upgrade your vehicle does work but purchasing repairs doesn't. The same goes for clothes, armor, ammo, etc. They do not track either. This is due to missing code that would help return the value to subtract papers when buying.
4. While this may seem like a parody, there's not much content or story to go with. This is something I can understand while MadMuks is still in development.

I like the raider scenes, and how you interact with other people. It's pretty cool. Definitely a game to look forward to.

SPodvohom Games

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2019
I have to give some constructive criticism to the game and point out certain things.

1. The translation from Russian to English doesn't seem to jibe correctly. For instance, you mix up the his/her pronouns, misidentify a certain gender with futanaris, and the wording doesn't seem very English-sounding. Granted, English may not be your native language but tidying up the translation would help sell your game's playability.
2. The economy seems really fixed for low return investment. For instance, you can whore yourself out to futanaris or dominant women more than five times to make up 100 papers. It seems like the replay value for the Jakonda job would plummet as one would get bored. The economy needs to be re-balanced and scaled properly. Again, this takes work.
3. Certain purchases do not track. For instance, having a mechanic upgrade your vehicle does work but purchasing repairs doesn't. The same goes for clothes, armor, ammo, etc. They do not track either. This is due to missing code that would help return the value to subtract papers when buying.
4. While this may seem like a parody, there's not much content or story to go with. This is something I can understand while MadMuks is still in development.

I like the raider scenes, and how you interact with other people. It's pretty cool. Definitely a game to look forward to.
Thank you. It's a very helpful review for me.
About 3rd point: i found mistake in my code with purchasing repairs. But everything else should work correctly. Did you have subtraction errors on other purchases?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes