Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mad Muks [v1.0] [SPodvohom Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v1.0]
    Okay-ish hame I guess.

Not sure if it is complete, but after the killing of Gunpowder Eater (boss of second city)there is a Gameover and Freemode.
    I tried both to help her with Arnold (church) and not to, but the ending is the same (Maybe I did something wrong?).

It feels abrupt and unsatisfying...

Overall it is an okay game to play once.
    However I have mixed feelings about ending.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.0

Currently the game is pretty barren when it comes to content so there really isnt much to see and analyse. But i didnt really like what i saw really, the art style feels "dirty" in a way, the sex scene camera angel are fucked and the gameplay is the most lazy Ren'py shit you can see, just spam a button to get money and that is all there is to it.
    The story is... there, nothing really pops out or differentiates it from from the most basic of stories.

Effort was put here, clearly, but its not good enough to receive any real praise.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

jiyade965

Futa part can be dodged from beginning. Good concept as a RPG. You can use your instinct in game. Has a mechanism related choose and it help to improve that you feel the game. Environmental part needs to improved. Companion would be better for this universe. Also could be add more type for aspects. Could be better and better patch by patch. I have high hopes.
    Regards.