EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner-f95.jpg

Overview:
It's the first part of the big story of the usual office employee Matt Terner. His life goes by a standard scenario. Wife, work, home and gym. But nothing lasts forever. With all of us happen unexpected and not always pleasant events. And our hero is no exception. At one point, this event changed all his life. For an ordinary guy, without a craving for adventure, it is a truly Mad Turn.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-03
Release Date: 2023-11-02
Developer: DonDimon - DonDimonGames
Censorship: No
Version: S2 - 0.3
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
The password for the gallery is "senticosus".

DOWNLOAD
Win S2 v0.3: - - -
Win S2 v0.2 Animated: - - -
Mac (S02 v0.1): - -

Season 1
abdukabdu thanks for the link

4a69623b412641709f3df1a385fd93e8.jpg Beach 3 cameras part 1 PS true final.png Carson app again Dale nd pat7ty.png Carson's app between kit and bath mirror PM 2.png Carson's app breakfast embarassment gawn.png Carson's bedroom kiss after sex PS.png Dale's home office true4.png my office view Teagan speaks PS true.png Patty nude dream.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
OMG,even though his wife is a damn bitch who cheat on him with his boss in his OWN house.But when he know she is in danger,he still decide to save her from his devil boss(perhaps she is fucking the boss brain out now:tf:).What a impartial one the mc is!Maybe he is the last knight of 21centery...

Oct 21, 2017
wtf in the morning he gets up brushes his teeth got dressed and nothing more
There is more than that. You need to get into the kitchen and have coffee and then back to wife in bed. I found kitchen in hallway at the left door (it didn't work first time for me though).

snarrff

Feb 8, 2018
Add an ntr tag.
*Ahem*
WARNING FOR INSECURE LITTLE SNOWFLAKES: this game contains ntr.

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL NTRBROS: THIS GAME CONTAINS NTR!
your wife messing around with the boss i wouldnt call it NTR its part of the plot to open the story so you can have fun with all the ladies you meet and besides it looks like she wont be back if thats all it took for her to dump you there was no sorry lets try to fix this it was ok im outa here later . so im going to guess she was just waiting for something better to dump the MC but hey it works more guilt free sex for the MC

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
what does it need internet for? to send back secret data he's stolen from your system?
it tries to connect to unity's website so probably some harmless analytics but still pretty dumb
Unity forces on analytics for all games using the free version. If you'd like to see less of this nonsense, help convince more devs to go with far better engine choices like Ren'Py or Godot.

je4079

Apr 8, 2018
should add ntr tag
This is garbage and this is not NTR, there is only one scene and then his wife did not fuck even with his boss and so, the boss of his wife lightly patted, and after vseravno they parted, so this is not considered NTR, I'm sorry that the author of this game a fool and did not add a lot of scenes with female adultery, where they would be fucked, but only one and then without fucking (((

4.00 star(s) 23 Votes