VN - Others - Completed - Maddie Goes Shopping [FInal] [HH Richards]

1. 4.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

Originally, I was a little skeptical about a game played purely through text messaging - how many dialogue options could you even have? How hot could it even get, considering it's basically fake sexting?

However, I think this game has done a good job of slowly building up anticipation and giving you just the right mix of linearity and options to keep things fresh. There really isn't much content, you could finish this in about 15 minutes max, but that's probably a good thing. "Maddie Goes Shopping" succinctly shows off the writer's skills and the creative premise of the game without overstaying its welcome. Any longer and it would have probably gotten boring.

As a game, it's a great idea, I think the developer has done a great job, and the writer (unless the developer wrote everything himself) has done a great job keeping things fresh and engaging with such a limited format.

However, it's not THAT explicit compared to most other games on this website, and most likely won't be enough fap material, so that's the only downside, and the reason I'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Haspes

Very fun and sexy game, the art is unique enough that I found it interesting, the writing was well done, and the banter was fun. Plus.... It's rather sexy cucking her boyfriend.

I do wish that there were a few extra options.
    1 - More content, where she text's you later at night while her boyfriend enjoys the fruits of your labor.
    OR
    2 - She dips out on him at night, leaves him in her apartment and then shares pics with him of all the things you and Maddie get up too at night.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

krantos

Its fine, but sort of vacuous.

played the demo, which is pretty limited and shelled out$2 for the full "game".

There's a number of issues with it. One is that the game aspect is pretty limited. In theory there's multiple endings, but I don't see many of them being particularly interesting.

And the premise is a little eh.

At first its just you flirting with a woman over text. Then you find out she has a boyfriend.

uh, ok, then who the fuck am I and why is the woman sending me topless pics?

There doesn't seem to be any sort of indication what your actual relationship with the woman is, nor explanation why she's willing to send you pictures of her changing.

It may seem like a flimsy complaint, but given the rudimentary images, the plot is pretty much the only thing the game can really stand on, so its odd that its so poorly fleshed out.

There's really nothing the game brings to the table that's noteworthy. The art is serviceable, but not worth playing for it alone, looking like it was either drawn in Microsoft paint or real pictures colored in flat tones. The goal of the game seems to be to get Maggie to take her clothes off, but given how basic the art is, its not much of a reward.

The only thing left is the premise/story, which again, is not terribly well developed.

Its an interesting enough idea, but needed much better execution than what is presented here.