Made this program, what do you think

RockN'Stomper

Oct 15, 2018
I made a Program with a friends help. It only works on my computer and I do not know why. My friend and I made it on my computer and he took a copy. For months now he can not get it to work. Weird but I wanted to share what I'm working on.

The program independently takes each game and starts it to main menu of game, then takes screen shot. After that its filed in .jpg form in the that games folder. Then the program takes the .jpg's to a program .ico maker Automatically cloning all to icons, after that Each icon is automatically put on folder (Extra Large folder view size only)..

I made a little video of what I i'm talking about. I can not get it out of Beta until works on all..
I have found that each update for each program they do not talk to each other anymore. I think this is the reason why it may only work one my computer and needs continually updating I hope to understand better. anyone ever made a program style like this?
I hope I put this in correct area. General Discussion

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
In this video I cannot see a single thing what you was talking about. All I saw was your collection of games and how you point on 2 games.