RPGM Maestro's Monmusu Quest [Development Thread]

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Ulala Remake01.png
Ulala Remake02.png

Grangold city was described as a place where wizards studies both magic and science, so I want the wizards there to look more sci-fi.

I’ll have Nickbeja to thank for this remake because my old Ulala’s design didn’t cut it.

| | | |

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
I see you chose to visit this site after all :) Glad everything okay with you. Hope to see more from you in near future.
Sorry for the late late late reply.
I'll be here for a long time I hope. And I hope to see you often here and elsewhere~

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Decensored Sea Anemone Girl.png

Completed in decensoring Sea Anemone Girl.

Actually this was finished a while ago. I was just withholding until I’m done with the Jellyfish Girl to post them together.

Though the image sets are just half of the whole scene. I’m placing only those that I worked on.

| |

Reactions: Spetzghast

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Decensored Jellyfish Girl.png
Completed in decensoring Jellyfish Girl. Added some custom liquid on the genitalia because that’s what it is from the mosaics... I think.

| |

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Sexytime Portrait Jellyfish x Sea Anemone.gif

Milan: Damn...

Luka: That’s a different way of getting head.

H Event for Jellyfish and Sea Anemone Girl done. Done a few playtesting on their related sidequest and everything seem to be in order. It was a treat to make.

| |

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Milan now hasa face02.png
After a long while, Milan finally has a face for the fan game. It’s still a work in progress but I leave it at the capable hands of NickBeja.

| |

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Milan Bust Shot.jpg
Friend of Luka and second protagonist. Origins unknown for now due to his amnesia. They met under incredible circumstances and cared by the late Lucifina. Calculative and very perceptive, but both are forgotten when influenced by Luka.

Drawn by the talented hands of NickBeja.

| |

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
awesome. Is there going to be lots of life sucking sex? some good ol soul draining?
If you played the original MGQ, the old content stays.
Of course I add contents of my own.

There will be 2 seggs that will be life draining/vore. One is Alma Elma (battle on the ship) and second is Lucifina (flashback scene)

After that I'll put further development on hiatus to resume by other project, Succubus Rising which I aim to have near 100% life sucking sex

Reactions: dracoxl1

Squatterloki

Jan 28, 2020
Felise Pinup01.png Felise Pinup02.png “Not to toot my own horn, I used to be very popular there.” ~ Felise, former de facto manager of the Mermaid Café, and Miss Mermaid Café of All Time. I decide to release the full resolution of this freely. Which one you like? With glasses or no glasses?

| | | |