VN - Unity - Completed - MAFIA: Sex Noir [Final] [Tails Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ihl86

Not really a game. There are no choices or anything. It's a comic book in video game format. I would have given it a 1 star but for the art which is pretty good. I wouldn't bother with the game as if you want to read a good story or comic book, there are better ones out there. If you want an adult one, there are very few scenes and nothing special about them.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's marked as complete but some comments in the forums say it isn't marked as complete on Steam. If it's complete it's probably a 2, if it's going to add more it's maybe a 3 (unless it adds a lot more).

It's a quick story that's okay, it's only got a handful of short adult scenes but it's at least hand drawn original art not the same renders you've seen 4000 times. Plus any game on Steam is at least helping get adult games into the main stream market.

I'd call it a 2.5 but I'll give it the benefit of the doubt since it looks like I'm the first review and round up to 3... but I'll admit that's a skeptical 3 so YMMV. It really could use more work in the adult scenes and a longer story with more scenes.