Others Maggot Baits (Android version)

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
Title: Maggot Baits
Language: English
Progress: full, but in a different platform
Thread (possible translation files source): https://f95zone.to/threads/maggot-baits-final-clockup.39153/
Developer website:
Port site/store page:
Version: (Android)

The mod team said it can't be considered a game request, so following its advice, let's try posting as a translation request.

This one is a bit of a technical curiosity: I'd like to compare the pc and Android packages to see if you can just replace some files and have the translated version on mobile. If it works, probably anything made with similar tools would get a translation port. Could open opportunities to bring good and popular games with translation available on PC to mobile devices.

P.S. I think there's DRM on it, but I can't ask for a crack before having a link to the title, so first things

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i ask if you can really download maggit baits on android in english in dlsite??
If you check the in the opening post you can buy a Android version, but it's Japanese language only. The English version for PC game was by , no English translation means you can't make a game requests.

Marduke

Jun 12, 2019
When what? The request was denied because the android version is jp only and the English version is English only.

I need a cracked android version to see if it would run pc script files or even how its contents are packed to hack a translation into it.

So nothing can be done about it