Unity - Completed - Magic Dorm [v1.0] [Knot Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BIGSLONGUS

This is game is very good and I loved it. The unique art is very appealing and found it excellent. Secondly The point and click system was very appropriate for the content. And most importantly the sex scenes were amazing. With a total of 6 girls (and more) it's very good game. On the bad side the riddles were maybe a bit hard. I had to use a lot the walkthrough to continue the story.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Lorik

Ну что я могу сказать ! это просто жесть графика просто вырвиглазная головоломки очень сложные ! короче напишу строчно!!;
    1.Ужасная графика
    2. Очень сложные головоломки
    3. Нету блокнота или дневника где описаны задачи !!(ну или я не нашол)
    4. Чтобы найти предметы нужно буквально прокликивать каждый пиксель !! (они не как не выделяются и практический в один тон со стилем !!
    5. из-за 1-4 причин я даже не посмотрел анимации так что тут хз ))

Well, what can I say! It's just tinny graphics, just eye-popping puzzles are very challenging! in short, I'll write it line by line!!

1. Terrible graphics
    2. Very difficult puzzles
    3. There is no notebook or diary where the tasks are described!!(well, or I didn't find it)
    4. To find objects, you need to literally click through every pixel!! (they don't stand out and are practical in one tone with style !!
    5. because of 1-4 reasons, I didn't even watch the animation, so here I don't know ))
  3. 1.00 star(s)

LewdMiester001

Art style is terrible. A few scenes with the girls some were you the main character get cucked. No clear instructions on where to go to get items needed and items needed are not highlighted at all. Overall, a very bland and frustrating experience.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

ExcitedLemur404

Good CG but by god is this impossible to complete without a guide. The puzzles are way too damn obscure.

Like I mentioned, the CG is good, and I do like the variety of characters and scenes, but the puzzles ruins it for me. Honestly, just unlock the gallery and fap to this, rather than subjecting yourself to the "gameplay"