Magic Eye

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
If you look long enough into this gibberish, you will recognize ' subordinate from the Black Souls 2. I am not mad!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
People do know, most just don't care. It's nothing but a nice optical illusion, nothing more.
In the past you'd see those everywhere.
I haven't see them in the past. I found them randomly on the internet a few years ago.
And it was quite a challenge to teach myself to look into depth, lol.
What will you say about the choice of images I've attached? :)

...i know what it is....ma eyes just too good for it.....
Excuses! You can look deep into someone's pus... I mean eyes, but you can't look deep into the image?

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
I haven't see them in the past.
In the 90's, especially the late 90's they were in basically every magazine aimed at kids and teens.
What will you say about the choice of images I've attached? :)
Not good.
The unicorn and fairy are pretty basic and their shape is what makes them identifiable. But the "horny" ones lack a distinctive shape and depth.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
In the 90's, especially the late 90's they were in basically every magazine aimed at kids and teens.
I know when they were popular, but I missed them regardless.

Not good.
The unicorn and fairy are pretty basic and their shape is what makes them identifiable. But the "horny" ones lack a distinctive shape and depth.
Oh really? Can you show better examples?

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Oh really? Can you show better examples?
Why? I would have to search through the same images that are available to you (lewd ones are probably pretty limited because, like I wrote, people don't care).
Or I would need to make my own, and franky, I just can't be bothered with doing that, because it involves a bit more work than to just upload a picture to an online magic eye generator (I'd need to make a proper depth mask, so it wouldn't be just a simple silhouette, which would be the easy and boring way).

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
Why? I would have to search through the same images that are available to you (lewd ones are probably pretty limited because, like I wrote, people don't care).
Or I would need to make my own, and franky, I just can't be bothered with doing that, because it involves a bit more work than to just upload a picture to an online magic eye generator (I'd need to make a proper depth mask, so it wouldn't be just a simple silhouette, which would be the easy and boring way).
Why? Because it is unfair to call something bad without telling or showing what is good, you know?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Without counting the 70's, where their "psychedelic" aspect was really loved. Not the 00's where it was a "must publish" for anyone who wanted some traffic in what wasn't yet called their blog.

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
Why? Because it is unfair to call something bad without telling or showing what is good, you know?
These kind of pictures need clear borders and a distinctive shape, so the silhouette is easily recognizable. If the image has several depth stages, those must mean something. A too soft gradient will just blur the image and take away any focus point, furthermore any details will get lost if the differences between the grandient tones are too similar.

And that's what those "horny" images had. Whoever made those images converted some random picture without taking the medium of "Magic Eye" in account.
It's like putting ice cream in a burger and wondering why it didn't work.

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
These kind of pictures need clear borders and a distinctive shape, so the silhouette is easily recognizable. If the image has several depth stages, those must mean something. A too soft gradient will just blur the image and take away any focus point, furthermore any details will get lost if the differences between the grandient tones are too similar.

And that's what those "horny" images had. Whoever made those images converted some random picture without taking the medium of "Magic Eye" in account.
It's like putting ice cream in a burger and wondering why it didn't work.
Well, the images are still recognizable and pretty easily, but I got what you mean.
This one is better, right?