Unity - Abandoned - Magic girl Samantha [v0.1] [Desh]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Xol

Stability: No real bugs to report.

Content: Very little. It's a WIP, but it appears to be abandoned, so I can only rate it in regards to what is here. There are three enemies on a single level. So yeah, extremely little here.

Gameplay: Very, very basic. You move back and forth and can jump. You have three spells you can use- a basic fire shot, which is your regular attack; another fire spell that automatically hit the target for lots of damage, but has a lengthy cooldown; and some kind of ice spell that seems to work as a shield, but also has a lengthy cooldown. Controls aren't the best, but functional. (Would make more sense to have the up arrow for jumping, but they use space instead) When you die (and you will, several times, before you get used to things), you're stuck in an unskippable cutscene that takes forever. No way to skip or exit unless you forcefully kill the game and start it up again.

Aesthetics: Art is nice. Not amazing, but decent. Music is nice and sets a good atmosphere for the game, but its absurdly loud by default.

XXX: Slow, irritatingly long and unskippable. Fetish-wise, it's all monstersex so far, which is a plus in my book, but may not be for everyone. (Even then, I, personally, only particularly cared for one of the three scenes) Would have loved to see it improved on and more added, but it looks like we won't get that.

Overall: Don't bother with this one in its current state. The gameplay isn't terribly fun, and the XXX-scenes aren't really worth it (in fact they kind of ruin the game as it is, with how slow and unskippable they are). If by some chance the dev returns and continues work on this game, I may give it another chance and alter my review accordingly, should it be significantly improved. Right now that seems unlikely, however.