Unity - Completed - Magic Pussy: Chapter 1 [Remastered] [Taboo Tales]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ShunkBear

One of the worst "game" I have ever played, there is just nothing. The story is fucking stupid, the content is poor, the character development is a mess. If I could rate it 0 I would because this "game" is the void.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Plaedios

I'm sort of on the fench. I like it the art style is nice and such.

Just the transitions between area's feels too long, also I bugged out a quest because I bought the item when I didn't have the quest seletected and was unable to buy another of said quest item. Might wait a while before I look into this further
  3. 2.00 star(s)

latrop16

The setting is pretty cool and character models are hot, but the developer absolutely missed the opportunity to make a good game out of it and most importantly give us a lot of content with the girls.
    The gameplay is pretty boring, you're basically just navigating around until you can click on someone or something that is required for your current quest.
    And at the end, you get only one animation loop out of each girl and they are not even really good.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

boombastik

Yes, the game is bugged so you can't complete all quests at the moment. Yes the gameplay lacks this and that. Yes the "story" was made artificially long apparently so that the players from Steam would not be able to return it after completing it quickly. But overall, assuming the bugs are fixed, the game is pretty well done. The graphics and animations are good. The sex scenes are voiced and nice looking. And you kinda want to see everything the game has to offer although it's not much.
    So for a small game like this I think the author deserves at least 4+ rating for this game. And to compensate for the current rating here's a 5 from me.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

akamerie

It's not so well made, the places you have to click to move through the areas are annoying and the story have a slow pace and it's quite shallow, this game would be way better if it was more intuitive. It seems like there are some bugs that don't let you click some characters or places. The artstyle is gorgeous and the characters well made (at least this is a good point), if you are curious about this give a try, at least for me it was not that bad.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

italianStalion

yeah. not worth downloading. Good models, played for like 1.4 hours to see if there was anything there. bunch of meaningless tasks only one "scene" if you call a 4 second repeating animation anything.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Askwad

I'm rather upset.

They've got this gorgeous scenery and models, A+ for atmosphere and environment with marvelous immersion. Animations are smooth and all but... The gameplay? It's ATROCIOUS. You've got this amazing world and the devs spent it on FETCH QUESTS!? The dialogue is boring and bland and you have to suffer through all of it to get anywhere.

What a massive waste of talent. Devs, hire a writer for your next game instead of this piece of trash.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Erik Marsx

The girls are cute and the graphics are nice (though there are some glitches).

That's it. Everything else sucks. There's no game, just a sequence of dialogues. The interface is confusing (why do I have to click a quest in order to be able to chat with the person involved???). The mini-games are boring. The sex scenes are lame and they have barely any connection with the story: they start from nowhere with no build-up and end with no climax, and then it's as if nothing happened. Some even just appear in the gallery and that's it.

Edit to add: Oh yeah. The language. It's almost good English. Almost. There are a few weird mistranslated words, such as "kidnapping" referring to some stolen panties.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Howdywithyou

The graphics are nice and hot models. There's that.

The h-scenes are lame, the story don't get you intrigued, the navigation is really unnecessary difficult to get from a to b, not to mention the quests you have to select them from a drop down menu and they're buggy sometimes. Grinding is terrible, you have to fucking go from A to Z and thru G to K back to A. Only to find out, there's no rewards for completing the quests.

I don't recommend to play this, only if you want to waste your time and get blueballed.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

okapaa

- Extremely grindy. It's a click simulator because you need to go back and forth between characters and places
    - minigames are pointless. They aren't fun, they aren't hard, they are there just to artificially increase the playtime. Why do you need to play the ball minigame 15 times?
    - Unintuitive UI. It's hard to navigate through locations because there's no visual cue about where you have to click to change locations
    - quests are buggy. You need to select the quest in the dropdown menu in order to interact with the NPCs. If you buy some item before the quest, you can't progress with that quest since you can't buy the item again
    - boring story and dialogue. Nothing really happens
    - lame sex scenes. You finish the quests, you suddenly get a sex scene loop with no conversation nor climax, it just ends as if nothing happened
  11. 1.00 star(s)

cooperdk

Graphics are nice. There's that.
    Grinding is terrible. You have to fucking go from A to Z and thru G to K back to A. Only to find out, hey fuckface, you don't get anything from me but a smile.

The tags are false. This game has five animations of five seconds looping, there is no creampie (actually there are no visible cumshots at all), there is no anal.

It is such a shame cus the girls look really fantastic. Too bad the developer used them to be a FUCKING TEASE.

I would have given it 0 out of 5. I give it a 1 due to pretty girls.