VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magic Sean [v0.7 + Christmas Dream] [Longfellow Earl]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
banniere.jpg

Overview:
In this game you play Sean, a man in search of something, but what? Discover it.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-12
Release Date: 2018-12-20
Developer/Publisher: Longfellow Earl -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7 + Christmas Dream
Language: French / English (software)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Others:

Christmas Dream

32.jpg 65.jpg 87.jpg 161.jpg 185.jpg

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
As for the game, I would like to point out that it is a small demo and that there is no real choice at the moment.

I would also like to apologize for the poor quality of the English translation but I am looking for a solution to professionally translate the next updates

I hope that despite everything, I would still enjoy my game ;) have a good day

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as I don't speak English I try to keep it short so as not to make things worse ^^
meh dont worry, peoples are good now to understand engrish or frenglish XD

in my honest opinion ( i m not english either) , i think its better to make an description and clearly say you not english native, instead of not saying anything and let peoples figure it in the game directly.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Game freezes constantly, sorry.
really ? i'm sorry i don't understand, i have tested many time and i have no problem, if someone else have the same problem, please tell me, again sorry GaboCAP

edit : i download from the mirror to check

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
really ? i'm sorry i don't understand, i have tested many time and i have no problem, if someone else have the same problem, please tell me, again sorry GaboCAP

edit : i download from the mirror to check
Maybe it's just my PC, but never had problems with RemPy games. In this case it gets slower and slower, and freezes totally (and almost blocked OS) in the pool table scene.

Longfellow Earl

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2017
Maybe it's just my PC, but never had problems with RemPy games. In this case it gets slower and slower, and freezes totally (and almost blocked OS) in the pool table scene.
I have just test and i have no problem and i don't see what in the game can cause the problem (i don't know if i'm clear) i'm sorry for you i'm gonna wait to see if someone else have the same problem... sorry

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I have just test and i have no problem and i don't see what in the game can cause the problem (i don't know if i'm clear) i'm sorry for you i'm gonna wait to see if someone else have the same issue... sorry
Surely some problem in my PC, then. I'll try again (third time). Game looks really nice, btw.

Edit: I'm cursed. Game start slowing before pool table scene, painfully load animation, and then totally freezes in the Tv screen image "I hear the girls coming".

Reactions: Longfellow Earl

Bionic Johnson

May 14, 2017
Surely some problem in my PC, then. I'll try again (third time). Game looks really nice, btw.

Edit: I'm cursed. Game start slowing before pool table scene, painfully load animation, and then totally freezes in the Tv screen image "I hear the girls coming".
Yeah, same here. Screens load slower and slower as the game progresses. Almost like a memory leak issue. Nice models though :)

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes