Unreal Engine - Magic Shop 2 [2024-05-31] [FireArm]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Clexds

I played the demo for this review

I REALLY like a lot of the design choices made here. The DD style room traversal and the Essence progression system are things I enjoy immensely about this game. I do wish some things were a little better polished. Like the invisible timer you have to wait for every time you find an empty room or chest before you're allowed to select another room. As well that's an issue when moving between visited rooms in general.

All in all I'm happy with what I see here and I can't wait for the full version.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

TheBlackIncubus

I love the customization system as well as the dungeon crawling aspect of this game which I think are its biggest draws. The H scenes are very nice, albeit only a small amount at the moment due to it being a demo. Overall though 5 stars all around for what we have right now and I'm looking forward to the progression of the updates!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

KurtisK2007

Besides the few bug breaking issues, This game in my opinion as it stands is very reminiscent of a decent dungeon crawler, It does give you plenty of chances to get essence for the customization of your character which also allows for the increase in your own personal Stamina which I find is a great way to incorporate something like the currency in this game. As a demo build it gets a 5 star because of the diverse enemies altho only being Slime and goblin, this game has the potential to become something great. Refreshing dungeon crawling that doesn't penalize you to badly, I personally can't wait to see the future of this lovely game and where the creator decides to take it. ((Hopefully more enemies, male and or Futa creatures are both very hot with the looks in this UE engine <3)