4.00 star(s) 26 Votes
Oct 7, 2017
If I purchase the game on steam will my save (mostly care about presets) carry over automatically or do I manually have to copy it over, want to support dev as this is one of my favorite games

EDIT: nvm, saw previously in thread that it works, leaving my post up in case others are curious

Last edited:
Reactions: Luvmuffin182

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
How do io save my progress? I closed the game (assuming it would auto save, since i didn't see any option to do it manually) and now i'm back at square 1...

CookCop

Apr 19, 2023
How do io save my progress? I closed the game (assuming it would auto save, since i didn't see any option to do it manually) and now i'm back at square 1...
It should save automatically, did you unzip the game when you downloaded it? If not then that may be the issue.

ElfLover23

Feb 1, 2021
Quit the game properly. Don't quit the game with alt-tab and close. It saves when you exit from the game itself.
If you lost progress from a game crash then I don't blame you however. I know that can happen when your GPU is too weak. It happened on my RX 560 but when I upgraded to an RX 6600 the crashing went away.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Quit the game properly. Don't quit the game with alt-tab and close. It saves when you exit from the game itself.
If you lost progress from a game crash then I don't blame you however. I know that can happen when your GPU is too weak. It happened on my RX 560 but when I upgraded to an RX 6600 the crashing went away.
I quit using the menu (no alt+tab / alt+f4 and no crashes). Now it seems to save properly anyway. No idea what happened the first time

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ElfLover23
Sep 23, 2018
This guy's patreon isn't really doing well compared to way worse games here. Maybe there should be more lower tiers. Hopefully steam does better for him

Sinesha

Dec 28, 2019
Hello , It was a nice game to do that. but I need a cheat one, I need skills and herbs. :p

leofodao3

Jul 25, 2020
is it just me or everyone else is having a IMMENSE issue trying to customize the character, the bar always slides up

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes