3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Ravess

May 12, 2019
you can try deleting the save file in HIXO2 魔剑孵化者:魔剣インキュバス!V6\杺寱僀儞僉儏僶僗_Data\SaveData
or use mine with some stages unlocked
i can't understand why gives you this problem :l
Same thing when i try to start a new game, but works from your save, dont know why

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
no matter how stupid it sounds, but I personally am from Russia and it occurred to me to change the language of Windows to Japanese or Korean, I'm sorry, I'm very bad at distinguishing them and game has been repaired and works fine, although how the cunning, narrow-eyed developers did that the game only works in their language, I have no idea...

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
just about when the dialogue should show up, did you try different resolution or windowed mode?
or adding the japanese language pack to windows could help?

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
I turned off the game changed the language of Windows to Japanese computer asked to reboot I gave it a reboot hop I have Japanese and the game is fully working. ONE QUESTION IS HOW DID THEY DO IT!?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
to avoid rebooting and changing it every time, once you installed the language pack, you can use some application like
to change it on the fly

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
as stupid as it may sound but I have a locale emulator but when running with it the error still remained I made a mistake somewhere?

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
sometimes have compatibility issues, i personlyl use ntlea

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
Wait, I'm sitting here and checking what kind of emulator I can use to fool this fucking system!

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
Come on girl, you should know better than that. If you are going to fight rapey monsters, take some precautions to cover your genitals. Oh well, they will have to learn the hard way...

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
maybe is just cyrillic having trouble with japanese encoding? with latin and japanese pack installed doesn't give me any problem.
so confusing

volg6

Jul 11, 2019
so locale emulator has Nutella? and aplicate not help to run the game checked out from nulevye saves when you start with the Japanese localization of Windows initial video and works great with emulators game comes to the picture cards and also when you start with saves before the boss battle everything works and samim bare podrecca is not possible I can hand curves?

Alvareon

Aug 24, 2017
I used to have issues with Unity-based games and I solved it by setting my date/time settings to Japanese. Try this especially if your map is feeling "locked". Japanese system language shouldn't be required.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
"It was my first time, sorry if it hurts"
  1. Pants are off
  2. Underwear missing
  3. Hips are being thrusted
  4. Penis is just flopping around under her ass
If he's talking about sex, I'm pretty sure he still hasn't had it.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes