3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Cool, another one of these games that control like shit because it's someone's first project in Unity but at least the model is hot.
Thanks to whoever posted the cheat. Would have been unbearable with out it.

EDIT: I'll be a bit more charitable, the game is much more bearable on a gamepad. Still has problems like input delay, though.
Never did find a way to unlock the gallery.

Last edited:

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
this one is surprisingly good, looking forward to what it bring next

shame the gallery seems to be broke

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
So do you have to re-extract the game once you've changed your locale to Japanese?
1610351066459.png I'm here and I can't seem to go to any other stage after I beat the stage. It's been like that in English and in Japanese. I was having fun with the game except for the Assault Alley boss is a bit RNGish. But I really want to see the rest of the game.

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
The title does say early access. I think Assault alley is the end of the current content, would also explain as to why the gallery isn't working, maybe just not implemented yet.

Alvareon

Aug 24, 2017
Nothing happens next to the map, attempts to press something do not produce anything, the local emulator does not want to work with this game. What to do then?
Have you tried to set your date/time format to japanese? Some unity games seems to only work if it's set to Japanese settings

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
It feels weird with the MTL taking a second to auto translate. Since it's already going to be mostly gibberish, but with auto translate it's gibberish I also have to fuck up the pacing of the cut scenes to get. At least the graphics are decent enough.

Dec 2, 2019
to avoid rebooting and changing it every time, once you installed the language pack, you can use some application like
to change it on the fly
I might be just stupid, but can You explain a little how to use that? I installed this, but it doesn't appear in context menu, while right click on .exe. Google doesn't help :/

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
after the beginning unplayable sequence i just get a black screen im assuming i need some sort of download. anyone have it

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
There's no tag for urination, despite it looking like she is pissing herself while the fly enemy is fucking her.

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
im the only one that when im on the map i just can't do anything.. i clic anything.. nothing happen

Alvareon

Aug 24, 2017
im the only one that when im on the map i just can't do anything.. i clic anything.. nothing happen
Have you tried my suggestion that was mentioned in an earlier post, about changing date format settings? Try to set it to Japanese (It doesn't require a system restart FYI) and then try to boot the game.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Like it, despite the translations , but I got to the Leviathan, and even after finally managing to defeat it, it make the animation of at the end of happines for success, but after it stays stuck at the same point, I can only go back to fight again the Leviathan, there is no further step, is it normal ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes