3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

guilmonex

Sep 9, 2018
Like it, despite the translations , but I got to the Leviathan, and even after finally managing to defeat it, it make the animation of at the end of happines for success, but after it stays stuck at the same point, I can only go back to fight again the Leviathan, there is no further step, is it normal ?
Early access game

Diabloss

Aug 2, 2020
I have that problem with "can't do anything on map" too.
Tried to replace save file but it fix only for opened levels and on animation after level4 it stucks again.
Also, this way don't fix problem if I want to start new game.
Now I'm trying to instal Japanese language and time formats. After reboot if it will work I will update this comment with some instuctions.

UPD: still not working.

Last edited:

Diabloss

Aug 2, 2020
to avoid rebooting and changing it every time, once you installed the language pack, you can use some application like
to change it on the fly
I went throw source code of this app. Looks like it will no work for this game, as it is 64-bit binary and Locale-Emulator is designed to fix locale problems in 32-bit binaries.
It will not even display context menu for this game.
But for else cases it is good.
At least, this is the result of my investigation. If I'm wrong somewhere, feel free to discuss.

Diabloss

Aug 2, 2020
I might be just stupid, but can You explain a little how to use that? I installed this, but it doesn't appear in context menu, while right click on .exe. Google doesn't help :/
It is not applicable for current game. Try to press right key on .txt file and you will see the context menu. Means, app is installed and working but it is not designed for working with 64-bit games.

leugim

Dec 30, 2017
I have that problem with "can't do anything on map" too.
Tried to replace save file but it fix only for opened levels and on animation after level4 it stucks again.
Also, this way don't fix problem if I want to start new game.
Now I'm trying to instal Japanese language and time formats. After reboot if it will work I will update this comment with some instuctions.

UPD: still not working.

Same with me, this one is a bit strange, but I think whats causing this is either related to incompatible language coding (and it is not control input related) or by the MTL.
The save game files allow you play the game if that save as unlocked the levels already but even using someone else's save, if you try to play the game and it goes to a cutscene that unlocks the next level, the cutscene won't play out, so the bug isnt triggered by save game data in itself.

A shame, hope the next updates / finished game wont have the issue, this is actually one of the good sidescrollers to pop up in recent years.
The gameplay is fun, the art, even if typical anime/hentai, is pretty good, hentai content is nothing to write home about, but still way better than 90% of the games that feature "animations" but end up being a few frames of poorly done animation or basic pixel art showered with still art pictures, and better than 99% of sidecrollers that been coming out in the last few years.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Holy shit!
So this has more content than that DLSite trial!?
You are Awesome guys!!!

Just testing it, boy has it been improved! It runs waaay smoother than before. Props to the dev.
Also Diabloss do you think you can make a mod to unlock the camera zoom restrictions? so to be able to get a proper pov mode.

And to the guy that complained about the combat, it's not clunky, it's meant to be this way.
Actually, if you even check some skills and skill names, one of them is named "Roman Cancel" which is an allusion to Fighting Game Guilty Gear (and actually that's not the only one, this dev seems fond of that game), which is a special move that cancels the end time of any move and lets you move freely, consuming some SP bar.
So the limits, are in there ON purpose. I agree some limits shouldn't be there though.

Well then, i'm in for a treat!
I just hope i don't get those gamebreaking bugs some experienced, as i am gonna be playing with the MTL on.
I have my PC set in japanese locale since forever, so i will report if i get or don't get any bugs.

Thank you all again!
F95zone - 1
ULMF - 0
lol jk

опмори

Nov 23, 2018
So do you have to re-extract the game once you've changed your locale to Japanese?
View attachment 980946 I'm here and I can't seem to go to any other stage after I beat the stage. It's been like that in English and in Japanese. I was having fun with the game except for the Assault Alley boss is a bit RNGish. But I really want to see the rest of the game.
send your save please

D

Deleted member 1848406

I agree, the gameplay is very fun and flows well. It would be nice to have more clothing/underwear customization options but this is a very good side-scroller regardless.

Reactions: jttth

Hotlisa

Sep 9, 2020
you can try deleting the save file in HIXO2 魔剑孵化者:魔剣インキュバス!V6\杺寱僀儞僉儏僶僗_Data\SaveData
or use mine with some stages unlocked
i can't understand why gives you this problem :l
Is this a FULL save? It only has 4 areas? Also No Gallery unlock

dragonine

Jan 20, 2019
love this game, after beat the leviathan nothing can do. hope that there will be unlocked gallery
im waiting

Beginner

Jun 29, 2017
I'm waiting for full game. that awesome !!!!!!!!
finally I recommend this game for everyone that have similar style
but not release the full version :cry:.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes