Ren'Py Magic Trainer [v0.3 Beta] [Ziul_Developer]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 10, 2022
People seems to really like the idea of Timmy as mc, so this is something that I can be working on future.
Incest sells as long Patreon don't get you, game's here tend to either imply the incest or make a separated patch for it. I think you can get away with it just like Amity Park. For safety you should give the option for the player to choose how to see Timmy's mom (Land Lady as default), since the player is like the future Timmy from the movie and not the original Timmy, is gonna be easier for you.

Reactions: Ziul_Developer

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
Incest sells as long Patreon don't get you, game's here tend to either imply the incest or make a separated patch for it. I think you can get away with it just like Amity Park. For safety you should give the option for the player to choose how to see Timmy's mom (Land Lady as default), since the player is like the future Timmy from the movie and not the original Timmy, is gonna be easier for you.
Thanks. I will give it a tought.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
lets see how long it stays, faiurly oddparetns and other games about nickelodeon series like danny phantom, and others are abandoned pretty fast

punkmage

Aug 23, 2017
Art looks alright, but it feels weird having the bodies art changed while the faces stay the same

Ziul_Developer

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2023
what is going on with that shoulders frame?
Yeah, with those shoulders they could be linebackers.
I knew that something was wrong in the sprites, but didn't manage to find out what was xD The sprites will be fixed in the next version. Here is some small fix that I did in Trixie's sprite. It's not final, but it is something...

1684861870684.png

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote