EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.png

Overview:
You are the principal of a new magic university. Why did the minister decided to create a new school and name you the principal? While it may sound like a good position, you will soon understand why the school was made. But in the end, it's up to you to make the university a paradisiacal place full of love and with a lot of warmth that can be shared between the teachers and the students. Live in the university with your students and solve their problems so that they can focus on learning.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-17
Release Date: 2020-04-17
Developer: Pokkaloh - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - -
Others:

y00Z26D.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Fotis2000

Apr 10, 2018
Version of the game im playing now: 0.3 (Date: 5-28-2019).

Great game. Need to make animated legs and animate the hands better(not that I mind, but it will make it better).

Don't know why i have to play the game in my browser but ok...

For starters, you have to lower your sound because its loud. You can change the sound when you end your very first conversation with the Katelyn and the kid(don't remember the name :ROFLMAO:).

Some good advise for the game (Like walk-through and key bindings):

The walk-through down here is a small one because the game has an in game walk-through but I will help you for finding some rooms

If i missed anything feel free to mention it.

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Looks pretty promising! It's a shame though that despite the student girl having so detailed foot during the massage scenes nothing actually happens with it, like I think at least massaging it(Preferrably a footjob... or at least foot worship) would make sense.

Aside from that though it's pretty decent! Even if extremely repetitive.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
In this project, what is the "furry" tag meaning ?
I know what is the fury (I am sfw/nsfw furry lover),in this game what we'll get with this tag ? :D

Note: I love their first game and was a patreon untill the end of that project !
I just tested the 2. game in "eary" stages xD

Sorry for bad english !

Later: Oh,School maid is an actual furry ! Cool !!

Last edited:

hspawn10

May 19, 2017
Not a bad start. Hopefully the codes become public knowledge at some point. Poked around the action script and how they did the code checking is pretty interesting (aka can't reverse the codes out of the script).

D

Deleted member 604239

Sigh, a Flash game that looks like something made in RPGM...

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes