Others Completed Magical Angel Fairy Heart [v2.4] [UMAI NEKO]

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Not sure if I'm retarded or something isn't working, but my 2.01 looks exactly like 1.81.

Reactions: Yuriio

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The stunlock in this game is total trash.
I started a new game, and because of a jump kick combo I did by accident, I was knocked down (in a single hit, no less). Two enemies jumped me causing the 'tap z' bar to take more than 50% of my health before I could empty it tapping as quickly as I could. The damn bar kept randomly refilling, too. Making it that much harder to empty. When they let me go, this knocked me to the ground. Starting the whole enemy grab over.
So don't ever get knocked down or you may as well reset, apparently.

Edit: Is there a 'surrender' button to speed up how freaking slow the enemy grapples are? Something to make me drop to 0, maybe?

Last edited:

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah that's how most of these games go, they're complete garbage as beat'em ups and I end up cheating to get my stats maxed or quitting outright. I've not seen one as bad as this in a while though.
Ugh.

namna

Mar 3, 2019
The stunlock in this game is total trash.
I started a new game, and because of a jump kick combo I did by accident, I was knocked down (in a single hit, no less). Two enemies jumped me causing the 'tap z' bar to take more than 50% of my health before I could empty it tapping as quickly as I could. The damn bar kept randomly refilling, too. Making it that much harder to empty. When they let me go, this knocked me to the ground. Starting the whole enemy grab over.
So don't ever get knocked down or you may as well reset, apparently.

Edit: Is there a 'surrender' button to speed up how freaking slow the enemy grapples are? Something to make me drop to 0, maybe?
Not defending this game, but you can keep the enemies in a loop if you press Z at the right time(redo the flurry punch instead of continuing the combo). If they get behind you just press space to knock everyone around you down so you can try getting them all in the infinite. Space even has I frames so you can interrupt enemy combos. It wont save you from getting grabbed though.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not defending this game, but you can keep the enemies in a loop if you press Z at the right time(redo the flurry punch instead of continuing the combo). If they get behind you just press space to knock everyone around you down so you can try getting them all in the infinite. Space even has I frames so you can interrupt enemy combos. It wont save you from getting grabbed though.
I just cheated myself into haveing 9999 attack stats and killed everything in one or two bullets. Then. The hitboxes are all over the place. The controls are sluggish. And I've had multiple times where either I or the enemy suddenly become unable to be hit literally mid-combo. I already deleted it.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
If whoever made this game made a Patreon to commission animations and didn't bother making a game, or instead had someone else make it and simply animated they'd have my money honestly.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
If whoever made this game made a Patreon to commission animations and didn't bother making a game, or instead had someone else make it and simply animated they'd have my money honestly.
They have other completed games under the moniker curecure82 if you'd like to play some of their finished work. I think they also have one or 2 games that aren't on this site that I found somewhere else.

Redhawk

Aug 13, 2017
I was able to look into a fresh save with a hex editor, and enable all the extras and galleries. Enjoy.
Ehm, how do I make it work ? I can't find what I need to replace the file with. Don't see no save in the folder ^^'

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes