VN Ren'Py Abandoned Magical Country USA [v1.0] [DarkCandy19]

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The translator doesn't seem to like Indonesian as it doesn't seem to translate what they are saying at all unless they are using some old dialect or something.

Sep 11, 2018
This is some bad game design maybe start with actually explaining the game mechanics. Also, this story is either really lost in translation or it just straight up makes no sense.

On another note, the patreon page is gone so this game is most likely DOA.

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
This is some bad game design maybe start with actually explaining the game mechanics. Also, this story is either really lost in translation or it just straight up makes no sense.

On another note, the patreon page is gone so this game is most likely DOA.
i agree on explaining the game mechanics. but on your another note the Patreon page is still up and running. So i have to ask are you sure you put in the right address when you looked cause i clicked the patreon button in the OP and it went straight to his page

Sep 11, 2018
i agree on explaining the game mechanics. but on your another note the Patreon page is still up and running. So i have to ask are you sure you put in the right address when you looked cause i clicked the patreon button in the OP and it went straight to his page
I did not use the link here in the OP. I click the one in the game its self and it took me to a page not found. The one you normally get when an account gets force closed. I deleted the game and don't feel like wasting the bandweight to re-download and check it.

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,
in the first place, legal or not legal? it does not matter if it bothers you so avoid the site and go elsewhere? in the legal genre or not ...: incest, mother / son, father / children, animals, bondage..you know what and why you come here to do and look here then stop more lies and hypocrisy!
good in the game there are hearts of different colors: what does it match? thank you and this game like many others is great!

Reactions: Akutagawa

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Download Magical Country Remake (beta-testing):

Windows
Android

What's new on this release?
- First release
- Beta version
- Cancelled work (but you can still walk around the world and interaction with people as always)

-----------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Rams14

Apr 22, 2019
Download Magical Country Remake (beta-testing):

Windows
Android

What's new on this release?
- First release
- Beta version
- Cancelled work (but you can still walk around the world and interaction with people as always)

-----------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hell yeah i can play some vis novel without translate anymore because this game use my own language lol xD

Tuga69

Aug 10, 2020
Looks like this wasn't really abandoned.
There's a Reboot Edition v1.1 in November 2020:

Reactions: yoyomistro

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
1.0 Remake (the old is not on his side anymore)

Very short as basic version. Have seen nothing from the 0.3b version I don`t know if this is so because the other is a remake or if is this so because it is not the full game.

Full version is 1.1 Remake.

Basic version :
  • Limited H-scene choice
  • Half the story per episode
Full Episode version :
  • Unlimited H-scene choice (not included in the basic version)
  • Full story per episode
  • More H-Scene

Last edited: