VN Ren'Py Completed Magical Diary: Wolf Hall [v1.0.12] [Hanako Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00825e38ae3db90e6b3782f966c27fe2_original.jpg
Overview:
Eldest son and heir of an old European noble wizard family, you have been raised in wealth and privilege. Now you want the chance for a fresh start. That was why you chose to become an exchange student in the distant land of Vermont, in the United States of America.
As a student wizard, you will learn new spells, face puzzles and monsters in the school dungeons, join clubs, run for class office, fight duels, investigate ghosts, outwit demons, and try to find a date for the May Day Ball. But keeping secrets isn't always easy. Trust the wrong person, and you could lose your honor, your life, or even your soul​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-08
Release Date: 2020-02-17
Developer: Hanako Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.12
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac(0.6.66): - - - -
Thanks for providing the links oej

ss_81b83a64507e78f21961794b7faf7dadaa6efb80.600x338.jpg ss_482f9fd196fbf1ffd6a2761c623bcc559fa0eb00.600x338.jpg ss_c155088fd8e872d25ce36634bfd9840b62309ae5.600x338.jpg ss_d29a52587f9c83d983a49206c31961eb65d0364c.600x338.jpg ss_9dfdfee28ad11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Is this truly male protagonist? i remember buying their older game Magical diary: horse hall iirc and its female protagonist only. There's a character creation page in Magical diary horse hall but the default gender is female and there's no button to change it to male...i couldnt refund for some reasons as well so i was stuck with it.

napjohnny

Nov 3, 2017
Is this truly male protagonist? i remember buying their older game Magical diary: horse hall iirc and its female protagonist only. There's a character creation page in Magical diary horse hall but the default gender is female and there's no button to change it to male...i couldnt refund for some reasons as well so i was stuck with it.
It's Male protagonist.

Reactions: sonhot

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
This game doesn't have and will never have sexual content just so you know. These developers don't make those kind of games.
Will get the game tho once it's complete, cuz I liked their previous one. Even tho I don't usually like female protags for some reason.

Reactions: 246

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
whoa whaaaat?? i remember loving the otome one made in the same setting (DAMIEN BEST BOY, IT'S FACTS) and i'm happy to see they actually made this one too! i know in horse hall you had the chance for yuri routes, i wonder if the opposite is available here?

• Love
Reactions: AGyorkie

Jan 10, 2018
Waaaait, waitwaitwait, it's finally out? I've been wondering for years when Hanako would release something new! It feels like it's been half a decade. What next, a sequel to Long Live the Queen? Acadamagia Year 2 will finally be released? Scheherazade's sequel? The PC version of Six Ages?

I've enjoyed basically everything that the developer has been associated with, but it feels like it's been forever since their latest release. Unfortunately... Magical Diary is, like, the only one of their games that I wasn't particularly interested in, and I have even less interest in playing through the setting with a male lead instead of a female lead =\ .

Still, I'm glad to hear that they're making progress, and look forward to their next release.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Acadamagia Year 2 will finally be released?
A black obelisk on the irradiated surface of Earth is all that remains of humanity in the universe. In the sky, the atmosphere has long since boiled away- like a bitter, angry god, the light that once gave life hath taken away. Now the sun has fallen into its final death throes, its ever expanding surface turning the solid rock into gas. As the surface of the obelisk begins bubbling and smoking with heat, a series of glyphs spark into life on its surface, the last defiant gasp of our species:

"Academagia Year 2 to enter Early Access soon!"

Jan 10, 2018
A black obelisk on the irradiated surface of Earth is all that remains of humanity in the universe. In the sky, the atmosphere has long since boiled away- like a bitter, angry god, the light that once gave life hath taken away. Now the sun has fallen into its final death throes, its ever expanding surface turning the solid rock into gas. As the surface of the obelisk begins bubbling and smoking with heat, a series of glyphs spark into life on its surface, the last defiant gasp of our species:

"Academagia Year 2 to enter Early Access soon!"
See, I find it deeply optimistic that you think that they'd actually say "soon" that early, instead of just talking on their forums about how they've made progress on [redacted] when someone asks if there's any news.

(I don't actually hold it against them that a project that complicated and with multiple authors is taking forever, by the way. Just that we never got a real ending for Year 1 because they ridiculously underestimated how long the second game would take them. I wanted a mini-epilogue about the ramifications of having studied the forbidden magic of Gates, darn it!)

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
The last Magical Diary game was a really cute and enjoyable VN so I'm super happy that there's a sequel. No sex or nudity of course because Hanako Games doesn't do that.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, this ain't fappable but the first game was an absolute joy, so I'm glad you made me aware of this one at least, F95. It's under-the-radar enough that I could've gone months without seeing this on Steam.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote