RPGM - Abandoned - Magical Girl D [v0.2.1] [hentaiByte]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.2.1

Well at the current version of the game there really isnt too much content, just enough for a basic introduction of what a more developed game will look like. And after playing through it, i decided to give it five stars as a sort of promise, because i believe the final product can be a five star game.

Overall i enjoyed what little there is currently. Good work devs, keep it up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

rawrtor

Based on this demo, this is perhaps one of the most promising futa protagonist games currently in development. If you are usually put off by old and terrible 4:3 RPGM games, then you might want to give this game a try. It uses a newer version that is quite nice to look at and has 'modern' widescreen support.

The character designs are top notch. I don't love the ram aesthetic for the second but the art is superb overall. The wardrobe function is absolutely awesome and should be a standard in games like this. Player choice is paramount to enjoyment after all.

The scenes are quite good but could go on for a bit longer and use a bit more flavour text as to what the characters are going through/feeling. Better than some of your usual games with less than 10 lines of dialogue and 2 static scenes.

The battles are a bit meh to okay but I didn't exactly come here for the battles :cool:
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Nashdoitsho

As far as the demo shows and combined with current gameplay style and art.
    I would say... its worth a shot. Sure you will 100% the demo in half an hour or so but that's the point of a demo.

If you are still not interested just yet then bookmark it and see you in a year.