RPGM - Completed - Magical Girl Luna's Misfortunes [v1.09] [namaste koboo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

OrangePeel

Absolutely beautiful story with lovable characters. I played through it in 15 hours in one sitting (I'm a bit of completionist and I MUST interact with all rocks multiple times). I'm giving it 5 stars despite the themes not being really to my taste.

Major themes:
    Bondage, Lesbian, Battlefuck

There is only minor tentacle content in terms of penetration, and I don't think there was a single penis in the game (including any male characters).

Things I wish it improved on:
    All scenes are unlocked only upon defeat, so any defeat you suffer is non-canon as you immediately go back to before you were defeated. Coinciding with this, there is absolutely no corruption of the main character such as by picking up passives and so on. However, it's excused in this case for necessary lore reasons. I would have still preferred a corruption heavy BDSM game. Along the same lines of there not being corruption, there is rarely anything that persists outside of combat. This is in stark contrast to games like Kurenkisho Quolta Emeraude EG and Quarta Amethyst.

I wish there was a way to speed through dialogue animations. You can hold CTRL to speed through text, but transitions and animations still take a long time.

Combat gameplay itself is somewhat interesting, albeit a bit boring for a battlefuck game because there is no real arousal system. You just have to avoid / get out of restraints.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Bondage Queen

This game is a classic in the realm of bondage/bdsm games, and has directly inspired more than a few people into making their own games in the year or so since it released (back then we were using bad MTL and partial translations, and yet the story was still so memorable). I made a review quite a while ago, which I'll repost here.

Note: I have no clue what that 3 star review is on about. Plot holes...? It's called characterization and world-building you absolute dolt. The characters and story is one of the strongest aspects about the game (especially in the later chapters), and syncs extremely well with the gameplay. Anyway, :

My personal favorite H-game (still is a year later btw). The creator knows what's the good part about these battlefuck games, and doesn't waste your time with other crap. You are always being presented with new situations and new h-content. It's always introducing new characters and perils - the quality of the game, in my opinion, actually improves at it goes, rather than dropping off like many others.

H-Content (5/5)
    This is a lesbian, bondage-centric game - if you don't like those, you won't like this, but if you do like those , you'll adore this. The thing that shocked me the most is just how MUCH bondage there is, and how freely the game throws its content at you. There are always new enemies inflicting new bondages and punishments, there is always a new environment, and there is always a new boss. The game clearly tells you when defeat will give you a scene, and there is always a save point right outside the area, so you never waste your time and you never have to wonder if you're missing a bunch of content.

Gameplay (4/5)
    As usual for rpgmaker ero games, the gameplay is the weakest part. But it's by no means bad, and more importantly, doesn't waste your time with drawn out or overnumerous fights. The bosses can even be pretty interesting to beat, especially later on in the game when you have a lot of moves and options, and need to figure out how to beat to avoid the boss's special restraining moves, for example. Overall, the game is easy but just hard enough to remain engaging.

H-Integration (5/5) (How well H-content and Gameplay mix)
    This is the game's super strong point. You don't have to go out of your way to get h-content, you are constantly being immersed in it - every enemy has it's own battle restraint which progresses through multiple stages and is basically a scene unto itself which unfolds during the battle. Since avoiding and escaping restraint is dice-based, you can't just super easily avoid or negate everything - you WILL get restrained as you play, both in combat and from other scenarios. Of all games I've played, this one has the best pacing both in terms of gameplay and in terms of the rate and consistency at which you obtain new H-content.

I think the creator of this game deserves a lot of credit (and also the translator <3).
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Illidan No Women 10000

Hello hello! It's me, Illidan! Today i will review this game... This game certainly have soul... But was pretty rushed at the end. I will review this game by such categories : Translation, story, gameplay, hscenes/battlefuck.

Let's start!
    -------------

Translation 4/5 - Eh... I didn't find many mistakes? Maybe because i played it at night, but i think it's fine...

Story 2/5 - Holy fuck... Story might be good thing in this game. But absolutely abhor it, for stupidity of MC, her teacher, companion Rico and teacher of Rico. All bad bosses which we beat, simply left alone and they don't serve any punishment for their deeds. Anyway... I will write in spoiler main issues with story

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay 1-4/5 - Very easy to play and at the same time, very annoying. You can easily beat this game without farming exp or using items during battles. The main issue is RNG break from restraints and some terrible mechanics during some boss fights. But overall, i can say that it's interesting to see, how game obviously "deceive" MC with some items, which can lead to easy defeats, or can give them severe disadvantage. Though, i would still hate this game for RNG restraint break, or non instant guaranteed restraint break, which occurs at the end of the turn(when enemy might block this). I would say that i enjoyed some moments of this hgame

ED1 : God... RNG for restraint check is absolutely horrible. This thing can ruin absolutely normal fight. Because it's impossible to get out from certain enemies, if they restrained you once

Hscenes 5/5 - I guess 5 is rightful mark for this hgame? It takes only 500mb for that many... Uh... Battle fuck? Though, it's not animation, but simply changing pictures and sounds. But at least it looks believable and with soul, compared to previous short hgames, which are posted on f95zone.

Conclusion 3.5 - 4/5 - I placed 3 on reviews, cuz... I am still salty about story of this hgame. It's so plainly stupid during some parts, which makes me mad. This hgame certainly made with love, compared to many other abominations, which try to lure users with hscenes or single 18+ pictures. If someone said, does this game deserve your time? I would say that yes, it deserves your time, but it would be better to ask help if you stuck, cuz you might not understand what to do

P.S I honestly suprised that it's posted by Supreme_Evil. He is evil after all. Though.............. Considering how my right hand still want's to delete this hgame for story, i think he still deserves title of Supreme_Evil uploader
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Learch

I played an MTL of this at one point in the past, which is why this is being written so quickly.

It's a bondage-focused game with an excellent sense of humor. The story is linear and episodic, but it makes up for it with enough jokes revolving around the main character's tendency to solve problems with physical violence rather than their magical girl abilities.

Enemy who seals your magic? No problem, just bash their head in. Enemy that wants to gamble with you as a gimmick fight? Nah, just hit them with your stick until they're dead.

The bondage elements are good as well - there's a good amount of variety, and watching cute girls get horny over being tied up in a lot of ways is great. That said, the game's erotic elements are honestly weaker than its very strong comedic value.

At this moment, the game has a version 2.0 that isn't translated, but which has more content. Keep an eye on this thread.