Wolf RPG - Completed - Magical Girl Shizuki: Her Precocious Body Easily Conceives a Villain's Child [Final] [305 LABO]

1. 5.00 star(s)

ThePregnancyMaster

Okay first of all, this thread has a missing tag. The game is specially focused on pregnancy and birth content, so it is important to say that this game has pregnancy/birth content. Now , i will talk more about the game itself.
    -History: You play as Shizuki, a girl who has received the powers of magical girl, which is focused specially on shapeshifting. She needs protect the women from being raped and impregnanted by demons, who are leaded by the devil itself.
    - Overall : To be honest, the only problem for me is that the game itself is very short. You can easily finish within 2 hours. I loved the animation and the pregnancy/birth content. So if you don't enjoy pregnancy content, skip this game.
    Btw this game is so freaking hard to win :WutFace:
  2. 2.00 star(s)

dudibudi

I did not expect anything, but still I was not expecting this......wow.....
    This game is not a game made for fun.

Cons:
    -The general theme. Child rape with "realistic" prengancy and birth scenes. Who can jerk off to that or feel eroticly entertained by a confused and traumatized child giving birth to a pig monster. I can take a lot of gore and disgustings things I dont enjoy or search for those things but I can mentally handle it, reallife gore and fictional. I just stay away from it, since it triggers no enjoyment or entertainment in me. So I even needed to darken the birth scene. And after seeing how far they go in this game I went the fuck out.

-"Battles". The battle system is just a shitload of arrow inputs that you need to do in a impossible time limit. No one will make it first try.

-Save Spots. So if you feel challegned and want to beat the arrow hell, than you need to slowly (even with fast skipping) make your way to the boss fight and re-watch the entire scenes to reach it. I felt challenged. And knowing how many tries I will need for multiple enemies, just no.

Pros:
    +The art is really good. Would it be in a more vanilla game, I would definitly enjoy it a lot.

+The Music really hits home. Hitting you with sadness and emphasizing despair and dread. Good job in doing so, but that arent feelings I want to have in my persuit of erotic adventures.

+The soundeffects. This filthy pig noise is really fucking disgusting, pefectly bringing you in a mood of disgut. But other sounds are also choosen good for the themes.

How I said, I only played till the first birth scene. Tihs is no erotic game in my eyes. It is possibly a very deep, emotional and dramatic story/adventure. But thats not what Iam looking for.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jesus❤️ Waifus

This is a visual novel at this point.

But why 5 stars?? Because the game is tedious and absurdly hard and around the 2nd time everything becomes a loop until the final boss.

Well let me say this broke me for one day. Remember when I said its absurdly hard and looping, ya that was intentional AND the final boss was very masterfully written(even in mtl)

If you want a tragic good story that will send you to a existential crisis this is for you.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

swe920

I don't wanna kink shame anyone, but this game is next level, that's all i'll say.

The chick is hot, animations are nice (Though very... unique)

I'd say this isn't one for the somewhat vanilla folk like myself, but if you wanna see some new shit, this games got you covered i assume.

The game is heavily catering to pregnancy kinks.

The game has 4-5 h-scenes, and is fairly short.

Gameplay wise it's a visual novel with quick time events, that's about it.

Winning the QTE is an option, but entirely pointless as there's no story or content there. Not to mention that all the QTE are the same, no difference no matter which boss u fight.