Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
NSFW1.png

Overview:
The game will be adult in nature, and will involve strong sexual content, but I also aim to make the game fun and interesting even when its not just genitals flapping everywhere. The game's protagonist will be Meridiana, a female magician who takes on contracts to hunt down and stop various dark cults and magical creatures.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-04
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: Mithos56
Censored: No
Version: 02.28.2024
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Additional Information:

Uploader's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

deadcr_ thanks for the link
NSFW1.png nsfw2.jpg nsfw3.jpg nsfw4.jpg nsfw5.jpg nsfw6.jpg nsfw7.jpg nsfw8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
:O i not want to be the bad person .... but i hope you (or someone else) will upload it in another place too, because i have bad internet, so for download i use IDM that allow me to continu an stopped download, you know.. for secure, 'cause my internet stop work sometime and push me to redownload from 0.
just for exemple here .. i need "2 hours, 43 minutes" for download it with browser download lol.... sooo 98% chance to get disconnected before it end with no way to continu
well, i hope an Mega link or something :p

S

SCATBORD_VIKING

Can't launch the game, always get an error about api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. I'm on windows 7 x64, tried installing the dll both through the game ("UE4 pre-requisites" launcher) and manually from windows, still won't work, any advice?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Clicked on MagicalInvestigation.Exe ran started away it use the Unreal Engine 4 sry didnt know why it does for you but it looks like you don;t have the right runtime for it

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
it's good, limited for now (unless there are more than just the 2 enemies atm), but fantastic potential.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i dont get it.. i mean.. how did i play this ?
i try shoot ennemy, that kill them (so, its not bad but not sex heh ), i try to get close to them i get punch away and killed in 2 hits (those rocks o_O )
what do i need to do ? also, did this red demon at the bridge do something else than just masturbate ?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
It's a stealth game for sex scene purposes, easiest method is constantly stealth and teleport behind enemy. Controls in the main posts spoiler or the readme file with the game. I Found nothing with the demon, I found 3 1v1 scenes, 2 threesome scenes and 1 foursome scene. 2 separate types of enemies and no mixing and matching enemies for any of those scenes so far. Anything I missed?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
It's a stealth game for sex scene purposes, easiest method is constantly stealth and teleport behind enemy. Controls in the main posts spoiler or the readme file with the game. I Found nothing with the demon, I found 3 1v1 scenes, 2 threesome scenes and 1 foursome scene. 2 separate types of enemies and no mixing and matching enemies for any of those scenes so far. Anything I missed?
also can add an solo pose with the trap (tentacle sex)

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I think this might be an update. Tested it and it returned fatal errors. Turned out it buried itself several folders deep.
Gofile -
Should run without issues. You may need to navigate to MeriMagInvNSFWgVer0.6\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us to run the UE4_PrereqSetup_x64 if you have any issues.

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
I think this might be an update. Tested it and it returned fatal errors. Turned out it buried itself several folders deep.
Gofile -
Should run without issues. You may need to navigate to MeriMagInvNSFWgVer0.6\Engine\Extras\Redist\en-us to run the UE4_PrereqSetup_x64 if you have any issues.
Wait so its a update or no?

Reactions: unoriginalmemes
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes