Ren'Py - Magical Journey to Hell [v0.5] [Capyboobies]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dimsey87

It ain't without it's charms but it might be a bit too 'lul so randum xD' for my blood. The writing is generally okay regardless, though errors of the spelling and grammar variety are quite abundant.

Visually well... It's Honey Select. So you get cute enough girls and grotesque looking guys.

Audio wise there ain't much to look forward to aside from generic stock music and some memey sfx used for comedic effect.

Overall your mileage here will vary based perhaps almost entirely on how you wind up feeling about the games sense of humor. For me it was too constant in its attempts to be funny and too hit and miss in regards to how successful those attempts were. But I don't doubt that it's up SOMEONE'S alley so it's at least worth giving it a shot.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Issikka

Basic honey select characters, tired and overused VN tropes and it seems to be written by a 12 year old.

While the graphics are not terrible, they are not great either.
    And having to use every single VN trope in the most basic unimaginative way possible is just not appealing.
    And then there is the over use of "comedy" that isn't even funny and mostly just comes off as childish.

In essence a total waste of time.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Mr.Nonnypants

Fuck this game. I can't stop laughing at this absolutely ridiculous dialogue. It is making the part of the game where I tug my dick impossible so now I am writing a review so people will understand that this game is not about trying to jack off as fast as possible.

Do not skip shit.

Read the dialogue and you might find yourself in a similar situation. This doesn't tickle my balls at the end of the day so unfortunately you will find yourself reading more than nutting.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

juan palote

+ The story is interesting and engaging
    + The characters look good and are relatable

- There are too many "jokes" for my liking, making a "joke" every few lines in my opinion disrupts the narrative
    - Too many single option "choices" that disrupt the flow of the game
    - The game is not properly tagged (admittedly, this comes from some lack of tags available, but it isnt properly tagged in the Genre region either) winging is missing from the Tags (but not from Genre) and NTR is missing from the Genre (is no longer available in the Tags)

If you can ignore the useless choices and you like the humor, and dont dislike your girls being fucked by other Males, this is probably a good game for you
  5. 5.00 star(s)

cheer1o_o

A short v0.2 review

+ The plot and lore are a little bit convoluted, but, nevertheless, are rather interesting and intriguing.
    + The writing and humor are great in here, I'm absolutely loving it!
    + Most of the girls look nice and actually have personality, you can definitely find your favorite type.
    + The graphics is decent with good lighting. Not the best, but certainly not the worst.
    +- The music is OK, don't have much to say about it.
    - Only a few H-scenes at this point. The animated scenes seem to be too compressed, so they look blurry. First two releases are a huge setup for the story, and there will be more spicy content in the future, so it's no big deal.

Overall, a really nice story-driven game. It's worth playing for sure.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

ProtoJoto

The stock Honey Select characters are a little off-putting (the MC is basically just 'Hero,' as is another guy). On the other hand, the posing and lighting are decent, and the humorous writing elevates the whole somewhat. I spent an evening playing the available material, and didn't regret it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

JB08

Standard honey select assets. Sounds are decent. Writing is funny. The girls are varied and pretty. Upcoming girls look nice too. Plot is intriguing so far but its not to far into it yet so who knows. Overall I am satisfied and am looking forward for more. Seems like there will be all kinds of lewd content but everything for NTR can be skipped thankfully