VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I am *VERY* confused... can someone clear up some things before I play anymore?

Game at the start, I click new game, it asks "would you like to view the tutorial?" I click "yes" it puts me in CHAPTER 4, no context, no clue what is happening, people are talking about me going into a goblin and then thrusting me into a situation I don't understand at all with ZERO explanations.

If I click "no" on the tutorial, it goes to chapter 1.

So am I really getting a tutorial here? Nothing is clear and its making me feel like its spoiling future content? This is actually a legit terrible tutorial if this is how its supposed to be played, especially since its not EXPLAINING ANYTHING, I'm just thrust in the middle of a scenario and story that's labeled "chapter 4"

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I am *VERY* confused... can someone clear up some things before I play anymore?

Game at the start, I click new game, it asks "would you like to view the tutorial?" I click "yes" it puts me in CHAPTER 4, no context, no clue what is happening, people are talking about me going into a goblin and then thrusting me into a situation I don't understand at all with ZERO explanations.

If I click "no" on the tutorial, it goes to chapter 1.

So am I really getting a tutorial here? Nothing is clear and its making me feel like its spoiling future content? This is actually a legit terrible tutorial if this is how its supposed to be played, especially since its not EXPLAINING ANYTHING, I'm just thrust in the middle of a scenario and story that's labeled "chapter 4"
Yep it's true, seems like you found a bug! which is ironic in a giantess game. I had fixed it tho, you should go to the magical mishap's root folder then go to 'game' folder. Like this:

Magical_Mishaps_Chapter_4\Magical_Mishaps-1.0-pc\game

then look for a file named 'script.rpy' , then open it with Notepad++, go to line number 78 and add the following character: # as a prefix. It should look like this:

#jump chapter4start

This was the line causing the game to jump from tutorial to chapter 4.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Yep it's true, seems like you found a bug! which is ironic in a giantess game. I had fixed it tho, you should go to the magical mishap's root folder then go to 'game' folder. Like this:

Magical_Mishaps_Chapter_4\Magical_Mishaps-1.0-pc\game

then look for a file named 'script.rpy' , then open it with Notepad++, go to line number 78 and add the following character: # as a prefix. It should look like this:

#jump chapter4start

This was the line causing the game to jump from tutorial to chapter 4.
thank you, I was so confused

Reactions: S3ri4l

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 198mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2021
Magical Mishaps [Chapter 4] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 178mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Hey downloaded your mobile port and I noticed that the button quick time prompts in the recent chapter are uninteractable and acting like a hard block, is there any way around this or does the new chapter hard lock mobile users from progressing for now?

Reactions: gigirelly

twokan

Sep 1, 2021
bug, i cant pass the quicktime events in chapter 4. i tried pressing the correct input before AND after the button lights up. both lead to the failure screen.

Edit: this problem occures on both scenes (the left vent and the right vent)

Edit 2: apperently you have to wait for the button to dissapear, THEN press the input. so dont press it while it lights up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Teher and sinkind

FirionKaiser

Sep 24, 2017
bug, i cant pass the quicktime events in chapter 4. i tried pressing the correct input before AND after the button lights up. both lead to the failure screen.

Edit: this problem occures on both scenes (the left vent and the right vent)

Edit 2: apperently you have to wait for the button to dissapear, THEN press the input. so dont press it while it lights up.
Odd I didn't have that problem. I always got it right when I clicked it as soon as it lit up.

Reactions: twokan

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
Can anyone share or paraphrase the latest Patreon post? I'd like to know how the project will be handled since apparently this is the end of an arc and JJ will focus on another project.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes