VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
Good game. I'm not a fan of the QTE's but I do like the girls, hope to see more.
Also be nice to be able to interact with Phoebe again.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 198mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: S3ri4l

JaySpill

Nov 6, 2020
Well, I like the art and the story just ignoring the fetish side, but the QTE did me in. Tried maybe 10 times with reloading, then I was done. Not sure what that should be good for besides frustrating, at least for me it is?

Reactions: Grelk

Tgcidolfus

May 3, 2020
even loading the way the guide says, (just before the end of chapter 4) game crashes to the main screen after the potion section with the goblin... do i gotta start all over or it another problem?

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Wait so other than epilogue main story is done? Wow this was short but pretty quality. I really wish this game was longer because it had the bones to be a longer game if there were more romancing our girl classmates between the body switching sections. Can't wait to see the epilogue and the completed tag! I didnt mind the QTE and I didnt find them hard at all. I actually enjoyed the game more since I did more than just clicking for the next line of dialogue to come on screen

Last edited:

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
Wait so other than epilogue main story is done? Wow this was short but pretty quality. I really wish this game was longer because it had the bones to be a longer game if there were more romancing our girl classmates between the body switching sections. Can't wait to see the epilogue and the completed tag! I didnt mind the QTE and I didnt find them hard at all. I actually enjoyed the game more since I did more than just clicking for the next line of dialogue to come on screen
I'm with you on that. I wasn't expecting it to be such a short journey. I really wanted to continue developing a more in depth relationship with characters as the setting was very intriguing and had a lot of space for more scenes and story. Not to mention the top notch animations and lovely art style. Really sad. At least we are getting an epilogue with more intimate scenes to close the curtains. A complete game is better than a half-assed one.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I'm with you on that. I wasn't expecting it to be such a short journey. I really wanted to continue developing a more in depth relationship with characters as the setting was very intriguing and had a lot of space for more scenes and story. Not to mention the top notch animations and lovely art style. Really sad. At least we are getting an epilogue with more intimate scenes to close the curtains. A complete game is better than a half-assed one.
Maybe we'll get a sequel. Hopefully.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
There is more planned for the game, as at the end it states: "Stay tuned for upcoming epiloge chapters in which each girl gets more personal time with you in post-credits adventures!"

I hope for cute relationship stuff, gotta get more sexy workout time done with Brooke ^^

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
the QTE Is probably the most frustrating thing I have experienced in any game on this website, which says a lot

Reactions: Grelk
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes