VN Ren'Py Magical Mishaps [Chapter 5] [JJ-Psychotic]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Geegee112

May 25, 2021
Do I get to fuck giant pussy or get a giant blowjob? If not, mid af. I liked the art style so far and the story is cute, characters are fun. Just give me something to bust to and not some blue balls.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Do I get to fuck giant pussy or get a giant blowjob? If not, mid af. I liked the art style so far and the story is cute, characters are fun. Just give me something to bust to and not some blue balls.
Unfortunately, it's yet another GTS game where almost all the content is crushing/vore. There's maybe a couple ok blowjob scenes at the end, if you select the "Alternate Endings" options. I've uploaded a save file you can use to reach the menu. Post it in your AppData/Roaming/RenPy/Magical_Mishaps-1617803340 folder. On windows you can reach it by typing %appdata% and hitting enter on the Windows search bar.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Shin3rbock

May 9, 2019
Art looks amazing but if its just crushing and vore I'm not gonna waste my time. I'll maybe give it a play if there's anal vore added

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
And the epilogue doesn't count because...?
Because the person I was responding to wants a game that doesn't have a vore and crushing focus? You should pay attention to the context before jumping into a conversation.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Because the person I was responding to wants a game that doesn't have a vore and crushing focus? You should pay attention to the context before jumping into a conversation.
YOU should pay attention. Yes the person wanted something not vore and crushing related and mentioned anal vore, what does that change? Saying the game is done is wrong, because it is not done. I don't think anal vore is coming but the game is getting more content and it does not matter if that plays out after the main story or not.
So the context does not help you in the slightest, you gave factually wrong information and are now moving the goal post constantly to distract from that fact.

*edit*
To clarify, if you had said something like "Given what's in the game now with the main story being over I doubt that anal vore will suddenly be in the game."
then there would be zero problems here, but you said something completely different to the point of giving false information.

Last edited:

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
YOU should pay attention. Yes the person wanted something not vore and crushing related and mentioned anal vore, what does that change? Saying the game is done is wrong, because it is not done. I don't think anal vore is coming but the game is getting more content and it does not matter if that plays out after the main story or not.
So the context does not help you in the slightest, you gave factually wrong information and are now moving the goal post constantly to distract from that fact.

*edit*
To clarify, if you had said something like "Given what's in the game now with the main story being over I doubt that anal vore will suddenly be in the game."
then there would be zero problems here, but you said something completely different to the point of giving false information.
I have no clue why you are being so defensive. The fact remains the story is finished, the only thing left to add is the epilogue for the girls. What that means is this is not a live service game where supporters can vote for new story content. The chances of the dev having an anal vore scene in the epilogue are incredibly slim since there is no such fetish present in the game and the dev has made no mention of expanding into any new fetishes.

You accuse me of "moving the goal posts" but that is what you are doing. The dev is finished with this game, all they need to do is wrap it up with the epilogue then they're done. So I didn't give false information, ironically it's you who is giving false information because unless you have news that the dev will actually be including anal vore in the epilogue, then you're making this shit up as you go.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
I have no clue why you are being so defensive. The fact remains the story is finished, the only thing left to add is the epilogue for the girls. What that means is this is not a live service game where supporters can vote for new story content. The chances of the dev having an anal vore scene in the epilogue are incredibly slim since there is no such fetish present in the game and the dev has made no mention of expanding into any new fetishes.

You accuse me of "moving the goal posts" but that is what you are doing. The dev is finished with this game, all they need to do is wrap it up with the epilogue then they're done. So I didn't give false information, ironically it's you who is giving false information because unless you have news that the dev will actually be including anal vore in the epilogue, then you're making this shit up as you go.
I am so defensive because you are lying. The game is not finished because there is more content coming.
First you lied about that, then you claimed you meant that the main content is finished which you clearly didn't write you said the game was done instead and then you claimed that the context would change anything which it didn't, that is moving the goal post.
The game is done is NOT the same as the main story is done.

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
I am so defensive because you are lying. The game is not finished because there is more content coming.
First you lied about that, then you claimed you meant that the main content is finished which you clearly didn't write you said the game was done instead and then you claimed that the context would change anything which it didn't, that is moving the goal post.
The game is done is NOT the same as the main story is done.
Lied? I didn't lie, the story is finished. there is no anal vore in the main story and there won't be because the story is finished. Get that through your thick head man. The only thing left is the epilogue, but I don't think you even know what epilogue means? So let me spell it out for you: "A final or concluding act or event." So it is indeed done. The only thing left for the dev to do is wrap up the game.

Honestly bro, I don't know why you're so emotionally charged and defensive but I don't appreciate you turning my one brief comment to another user into this shit show, so kindly, fuck off.

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
The stoy is finished does NOT equal the game is finished. "A final or concluding act or event." is still part of the event and after the epilogue it is done. You used the wrong words and can't admit your mistake.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes