Ren'Py - Magixxx Conquest [v0.02b] [SID Gaming]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BladerayW

This is a Demo as of right now at this very second. It might not say it, but it is. It covers a hint of a plot, mechanics for fighting, and the artwork that would be in this... game?

As of right now it is on one track , but that is how demos work sometimes.

Hopefully it continues and gets updated cause I found myself slamming my mouse down in frustration at how short this was. I expect cliff hangers on story plots and such as it gets updated. Hopefully my expectation will be wrong.

Art = 10 stars The highly resembles the characters a lot more than other works. and the sparkles... Damn, I don't even want to imagine making that work.

Mechanics = 5 stars It works as a demo but nothing is new in the one fight scene besides the sprites and that goes into art for me.

Story = 7 stars There is a story and it is easy to follow. but also not original enough for me to warrant a full ten, besides this is a DEMO so there wasn't much of it. I did notice that You could miss something based on the second choice of the game. Yeah you can roll back to view the others , but the story only counts your answer. Maybe I missed something based on that first choice. I don't know.

Choices will matter I think. Over all this DEMO gets 8 stars
  2. 4.00 star(s)

something123321

TLDR: Short, but with potential.

It's very short. Like, even for a first release, it's very short. Ten minutes of playing time, maybe.
    There's also very little h-content. Some frontal nudity and a few kisses.

Lastly, I was suffering from a strange bug where a single click or spacebar press would advance two or even three scenes. Yet, when I used my touch screen to advance scenes, it went one at a time, as intended.
    I'm not sure what was going on there, but it's possibly something for the dev to look into.

With the bad stuff out of the way, I have to say that the game is just oozing with potential. The renders, the writing, and the plot are all very good so far, as is the premise.

I'm looking forward to more.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sir Weshmish

A proper winx club game is long overdue. The boobs are a bit too big (not that worry too much...I'm a boob guy) and not a fan of the hard nipples poking through the outfit. Regardless, am looking forward to the game. Also love that is hand drawn. Especially looking like the og show. Props for that Mr Sid Gaming.

It has potential and I'll love if you see it through. Unlike the other winx club game that is abandoned by certain someone who shall not be named...

So far the game is barebones but as I said but it has potential. Work on the animations abit more to be smoother and fluid. Keep your head straight up. Follow the writing and personality as the show. And you my friend have a goldmine and your hand our should I say our hand **wink** **wink**

5/5 Just cause. Amazing artstyle, great potential, good writing, winx club, boobs