4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I hope this one will continue, the other wasn't that bad and those winx gals deserve some attentions

Reactions: GeePic

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Definitely added to my watch list, the best of luck on this game I feel like some others this does have great potential, now if only a good non-trainer for W.I.T.C.H to make it's entry to the H-Game realm.

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Good to see a new Winx Game and loving the big boobs for each girls. And can't wait to see more on this.

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
Seems like the game will have the same 2 frames animations just like PAD, the art is great but animations are so lazy.

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Thought: Since Valtor powers up with lewd acts the battle system could incorporate this by having a girl sacrifice her turn with a mid battle blowie to boost his damage.

• Hey there
Reactions: SID Gaming

SID Gaming

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I've downloaded and played your game 10 minutes after your Patreon post, and that's just my feedback that's it.
Then I'm confused which animations you're talking about, because the only animated parts right now are the transformation sequences, which are anything but "the same 2 frame animations". So I'm wondering what gave you that idea?
This game uses a different art team than PAD, and that specifically includes the ability to do more with animations after receiving feedback like this about PAD. What's currently in the game is already higher-quality animation than PAD.

racl75

Aug 2, 2021
I say ''seems" and sorry i'm just based on the kissing scene which is not a animation but give me Park After Dark vibes. If the game is gonna be better in terms of animations then I apologize and will wait patiently for the next release.

ElJosh781

Jan 31, 2018
Expanding on that thought I had earlier, you could divide the girl's skill trees into Witch or Bitch branches. The Witch tree focuses on direct combat while Bitch is more of a sexy support role.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes