RPGM None [Mahodol ! ~Magical Idol~] [RJ357868] [Okonomi Tea / おこのみ茶]

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Mahodol ! ~Magical Idol~

RJ357868_img_main.jpg

Japanese title : マホドル! ~魔法偶像~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play as 3 Mahodol - Idol with magical power - the only being able to fight of monsters and evil in this world.
As famous girls, you'll not only have to fear defeat at the end of monster, but also the citizens you defend, some of them trying to have their way with their favorite idol.

While the game feature litle of the Idol part (except a few event), the game is made of side event and info gathering as a normal girl in town and fighting off the badies.
Most scene are upon defeat (and no, they rarely mean game over).

Sometime you go alone as one of the three girls of the Mahodol group or in group.

Each girl as an element affinity (thunder, ice...) and each can equip either a physical attack oriented weapon or a magical attack weapons. Sucess against some enemies and Bosses will depend on the right use of weapons and skill.

Game feature a gallery (full unlock avaiable after winning the game).​

Game use standard RPG maker system except an order of action system based on agility, equipement and your chosen action.

RJ357868_img_smp1.jpg RJ357868_img_smp2.jpg RJ357868_img_smp3.jpg RJ357868_img_smp4.jpg RJ357868_img_smp5.jpg RJ357868_img_smp6.jpg

Japanese version

Last edited:

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Nope, download version from dlsite is the 1.11, same as the one upploaded.

I've download the file I uploaded as well as dlsite's file to check.
Should be the same.

PS : log checked, I downloaded the file from dlsite and uploaded it on 10/30/2022... Last update of the game was on 05/06/2022. Should definatly be the latest version.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Nope, download version from dlsite is the 1.11, same as the one upploaded.

I've download the file I uploaded as well as dlsite's file to check.
Should be the same.

PS : log checked, I downloaded the file from dlsite and uploaded it on 10/30/2022... Last update of the game was on 05/06/2022. Should definatly be the latest version.
then is fine, i guess the files were made the day before the pubblication cause the date is set to 05/05/2022

I was trying a bit the game however mtl is not good, the game itself is eh.. combat is pretty bad also and unless you cheat i guess you have to grind quite a bit, the xp seem good however your life and mana are not going in equal misure with the enemies (plus you can't even see the enemies life bar). Unsure yet the H scenes, for now I've seen 3 scene in total, 1 in city and 2 defeat, the latter were quite short however they might improve later, idk.
1700968291396.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
cutin_elena.png

Just beat this game and strongly recommend it to RPG Fans. MTOOL in 2024 translated everything perfectly. The ending was very touching, I hope it gets an official translation someday.

The game is under 5 hours long and you'll beat it around LV25.
The dungeons are short so there really isn't grind unless you get scared to progress.

The hentai is super hot and each girl (3 Female Protagonists) has her own lewd scenes.
One of my favorite scenes is when the blonde girl gets a Sugar Daddy and he gradually pushes boundaries. If you keep going back to him, he'll blindfold her and have sex with her, then swap places with a dirty hobo who gets to creampie her unprotected.

BLINDFOLD SWAP SEX! Ahhh I love Japan.
Also if you do a virgin playthrough you get a special item before the final boss so you can really slap him around like a demigod. Its legit awesome. Here's one of the lewd CGs so you have an idea of whether or not the game is for you.

H_meimei_shimin_rinkan1.png

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
If I can think of (from personnal taste) minus point, it's that there not H sound effect of voicing (still, better none than some bad ones), no preg ending and taht the game would have mertied more scene per girl.

Reactions: Rastafoo