Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Link:
Language: Japanese
Genre: Monster, Impregnation, School, Tentacles, Gender Change
Developer: Black Lilith

VNDB:
Description:
The hero is trapped in the body of his childhood friend Kanata, a magical girl who battles evil tentacle monsters. Can he handle the onslaught of rapacious monsters, lusty girls, and hungry men determined to inflict maximum pleasure on his sexy new body?

Reactions: tiktoktopper
May 18, 2018
+1 (Just a personal opinion you don't have to listen to.)- probably should change it from "Other" to "VN" and change the title to something like - [Translation Request] Mahou Shoujo Kanata TS [Black Lilith] - Add the [Black lilith] so if someone is looking for Black lilith games it will pop up. putting up a few screenshots might attract some attention of people looking.

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
+1 (Just a personal opinion you don't have to listen to.)- probably should change it from "Other" to "VN" and change the title to something like - [Translation Request] Mahou Shoujo Kanata TS [Black Lilith] - Add the [Black lilith] so if someone is looking for Black lilith games it will pop up. putting up a few screenshots might attract some attention of people looking.
I sorry, i can't put VN in my request. Even i don't know the cause.

May 18, 2018
Raw [installer]- "Should" be safe but always use Anti Malware (just in case) Will need [ ] or something similar to open.

Reactions: Bongu Ouki

Bongu Ouki

Oct 14, 2021
Raw [installer]- "Should" be safe but always use Anti Malware (just in case) Will need [ ] or something similar to open.
Yeah, i know. I tested. Is safe. But is really a shame that there be no translation.