VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Maid for Pleasure [Final] [Miel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Angelray

This is not really a game because the only thing you have to do is click to advance picture. There is no choice, no player's implication, nothing to do except read (and maybe the other thing with one hand).

The story is as empty as it could be in a hentai manga : maid becomes slave without reason, just because plot.

The only "okay" thing is the graphics, which are classical anime.

So in all aspects: it's not due your time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Katsurooo

The game felt weird, because it's litteraly 90% sex scenes, and the else text is about sex. Not that i'm complaining but it is what it is.

The most not on spot thing was the beginning where the cold maid wake you up and out of the blue, she get concern about your "reproductive system" and from a virgin, she just transform into cow in heat( as she sounded like to me).

There is no story and 0 romance. The game took me less than 30 min. because i rushed to the end,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The game will probably be liked by someone into male domination but it wasn't for me, and it's even censored( why they still make em like that :( )