Unity - Completed - Maid Harem with Futa [Final] [DuaWolf]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Xelexa

Just a cheap clicker game with a couple of upgrade. Scenes aren't worth your time and the writing is shallow at best. No options what so ever. I did enjoy the mini-puzzle-game to get extra cash, but jeah that's the best part of it for me.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

anzug

I hate that I enjoy this game as much as I did. It's a pretty simple, straight-forward VN with some extremely bare-bones mechanics pretending to be "management," but it's really just mini-games to get in-game currency to progress the VN. But that's not a bad thing. And idk what it says about me that I found the main mini-game actually kind of interesting.

The renders are pretty.
    The story and dialog are straight from Temu and rife with Engrish.
    It's very short.
    Very little grind.
    Actually has a reasonable number of animated scenes for a game this short.

It's small, short, shallow, but amusing and sexy. I wish it was longer, or had more actual harem management, but for what it is, it's fine.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Fantabulous

This is a dating sim consisting mostly on static renders as depicted in the sample pictures, with a few animations thrown in for good measure to justify the "animated" tag. The prologue sets the usual sorry excuse of a story and then you select a scene to play, which includes random background noises that are supposed to mimic Asian girls having sex. The usual.

The UI defaults to Chinese but can be easily switched to "English" in the main menu.

This could be a matter of taste but I find zero content worth fapping to here. I mean, visuals are what you can see in the samples but it's a "simulator" so it's all a bunch of generic characters having generic sex like rabbits and that's it. I'd strongly suggest watching some doujinshi hentai instead of wasting your time here.